Chapter 74 (The unseen dream #1)

Coming towards the dream; it looked a bit harder to solve, as all the things in dream looked, they won't happen. But who can make the proper guess? No one, of course!

Because Alex didn't faced that dream in reality, he saw recently. His prediction was only that... Not to bear the dream at all in reality.

The dream, he watched just now was too scary —

‘The first wave of the, cold wind came and sat in Alex's head, the second one came and ignored, but turning again it came so earlier, that couldn't be determined, he can feel it but couldn't tell. "Where was he?" That was the first question, which came to his mind, but he didn't want to recover all his memory that happened too before.

"Where am I?" He asked with oneself. But he knew he won't get answer from anywhere.

Everything was dark, dark, completely and totally dark. Nothing could be seen. It was much greater than a dingy room with the lights off and nothing... There was nothing anything like a torch or light, wherever he was. It was scary a little bit.

He started his move with anxiety and the scare that he could see with his own, reality, can't see but feel.

Every step he was taking in terror. He even didn't knew the direction, where he was going why he was going?

"Am I gonna die?" Again asked, knowing no one will answer.

Suddenly!, the light started burning from the top of that dingy, it was coming from the roof. As to see, it was a Lazar light and won't solve yet... To emphasis the colour it was like the sun has. The incandescent and the flash were the only things, powerful things that can be seen in those powerful lights.

Alex tried following the light, but he don't wanted to- because he know, it'd be more harmful, as he thinks about that.

Step to step, he was moving slowly and confidently the more he was getting scared. He was the first person, was going to call his death.

Everything just happened under, his noes, but still, see the power and bravery still alive! He was lucky, too much ever and forever.

His friends too were like him, but not especially the one— rather— the worst one. 'Salim's death!'

When he reached too much closer, he thought of doing something new.

He looked up, waving his head like arguing something or convicting something.

Because it was too dark all around he just was continuously staring which was affecting his eyes.

He couldn't see anything, all the things were blur. But his interest caught it too much, that he can't even, move his eyelids. Not at all!

The strangest thing ever in the dream was that_ the more he was staring it, the light was becoming more powerful and brighter.

It was more brighter, then, looking the sun, without glasses and the most hated; in India!

Just as what happens...

"Every dream , we saw  we didn't knew the starting and ending!"

-Aryan Gupta