Media 6 A/N

Guys I didn't updated since. Coz I'm editing the book here's the sample of preface chapter 1 and 2 read and tell is it fine or I've to edit more.

Preface

A boy named Alex, feels a strange thing. It was a loud noise coming from his backyard of the house. It was much high, loud, exasperated, infuriated, silly, weird and creepy noise. It was similar to as an airplane was crashing. When he went there he observed nothing. He was wondering how? And was also sure with his concept that he heard something. Before going there he was using his cell phone and his laptop, which were not working. On beside of mobile and laptop it was written in small words. I WILL KILL YOU and was written below, sent from Axamatre x-y-z.

He was confused from that day only and was perplexed, startled and amazed. He always thinks and thinks, but after finding no results he thought it as a miracle and forgot.

After some days when he slept to his bed he watches a dangerous dream. In which he saw a UFO coming from above the air and it was that place only, the backyard of the home.

He was lying unconscious there, when the UFO landed his dream broke into pieces by his mother.

From that day he was feeling seedy, was this a message from someone?

Next day he again slept, and he continued his dream. In which the UFO gets open and an alien comes outside from it. He was strange like animal.

Again his dream broke, he was curious and introuseness to know what will happen next. And he was believing why these dreams are teasing him only. Was it a message?

Again he tried yo continue his dream but his dream didn't continued. Alex ignored all this by taking it casual and not believing it.

But when these dreams started teasing Alex daily, he woke up to solve this case and as he go further the mystery was trapping and trapping. It wasn't solving yet.

Alex told it about his two friends Keven and Lakshay. And now they are with Alex.

When Alex was once playing in backyard with his friends, suddenly the climate started changing. Heavy storm and rain started. Again the UFO came flying from the above air and this time it was not a dream it was reality they were facing all it at the movement.

When UFO came Keven ranned out by capering and he didn't faced it all. Again next day the dream continued in reality. This was now a complete mystery and no one can solve it.

The mystery goes on and goes on and goes on and finally came to death a friend of Them Salim, he went there for investigating and his dead body came back.

The mystery was now started, it was the greatest mystery they had ever solved in their life. Then they heard a news that 24 UFOs are seen in Belgium city.

Keven, Lakshay and Alex asked all the people who watched the UFO and they observed that was that UFO only the same one.

They started solving all the mystery and quest. They got clues go deep in it solve it and again the new mystery starts.

Once they saw an old man running and going towards somewhere they followed him and they went to a weird place he said something "UFO came and gone" It started happening all the times.

At last they visit there to observe and solve their mystery. But when did they went there. The UFO came and dome voice came from it. It was very heavy and pinned their ears.

They felt unconscious and fall to the ground. When they woke up the found themselves lying on a room that isn't rectangle it is fully circle made up of a silver metal.