Chapter 86 (The gene of forgiveness)

Forgiveness was one thing, that can be done at the time— to resolve all the problems being happened with mercyless. Alex had just one thing in his mind— that he'd bring all the joy and happiness that has been lost inside them.

And this was the only thing, which make Alex; think of their friendship— the forgiveness.

"Now I won't be shy! Friends are my profound, my own world, my life, my death, I will not let them: not to talk with me. They had to talk with me and they'll talk to me... If not I've many plans for getting them retribution." Alex said as just some minutes before the bell rang.

The boy sitting with him— Ken nudged him with lots of power, inserted inside him. He thought of asking something to him; as his behaviour varies from place to place and time to time.

"Alex!" So boring way in he shouted. "Alex" when he heard he looked towards him, still blubbering some words inside his mouth.

"What?" He asked and then again repeated the same thing, glanced towards Lakshay and Keven and started cooking the words.

"Alex! Watching you since and as per my observation you're behaving to strange? Isn't? Your nature is changing and changing. Just, what happened to you? Continuously you're not listening to me. Why this kind of naughtiness?" He asked with merriment like pleasing something.

"My... Nature... Is...not...strange..." He gave dome gaps in his words. "Your point of view's too strange, look me with cheeriness, then, see everything will be fine and like before! OK?" He pleaded something weird like his nature going.

Ken emphasized his words and kept calm, sat on bench and started thinking of him.

"It's not even 3 days since I enter the school and I've got friends — strange but friends" he thought.

"Didn't you said something?" Alex asked with him after he saw Ken copying with him.

"Nothing" that was his shy reply.

Suddenly, Alex looked for something. He looked his left hands and then right. Nothing was there.

"What's the time" he asked with ken.

"Don't have!"

"Fine"

He then, asked with the girl sitting ahead seat if him. "Monica" he called. "What's the time?"

"11:3AM" she showed her titan watch.
"Nice watch! From where did you bought?"

"In just bought it, from america, I went last summer holidays." She seemed somewhat interesting.

He observed the watch again, it was made up of gold. "Upper the $50?" He asked.

"OH! Alex how much time you waste? Its of $23.21 OK? And haven't you done with your SST chapter? Ma'am gave to us? She gave almost 2 chapters for our work"...

"No" he replied, and the discussion overed.

Ken again interrupted him. "According to me you're again caring for others? No? You've done?"

"Well I've done them so far, in just one day! Haven't you?" He again lied.

"Yes... No... Yes... Yeno!... I've done" he prayed the attitude of Alex.

"OK fine!" He again started looking towards Lakshay and Keven an thought if how to tell them and how to impress them"

"The most hated country by you; is your motherland"

-Aryan Gupta