Chapter 56 (The startling dream)

Now as he moved towards his him, he observed nothing about him. and it was a kind of obvious. How anyone can't know about himself only?

He just told the bus driver to start the bus and go. But the bus driver was busy in other activities. And all the students were now present.

"Please start the bus. Everyone has now came!" He uplifted his eyes brows.

"Not to worry, my child. I will drove fast and will end your curiosity to go to home. You will be in our home within the only time of five minutes."

The driver said and started talking with concocter about the register, he had left and has no more powers left to find it.

Conductor was worrying about setting after he looked to Alex.
He told to driver in terror.

"Let's start the bus, all are present and the boy is staring us!"

The driver started the bus with no more excuses. And pressed the let button very fast.

The bus started himself, it was very much fast, that most of the soil that was on tire was now blowing.

After waiting for a ten minutes, he reached his home, with gloomy and curious face.

His face completely shows that he wanted to do something else, means something filled with excitement.

And then what he did was very much funny. He begged his school bag on the place that it is kept and by keeping g his shoes in correct place, he jumped on the bed lazily.

Eve without changing his school clothes, it was unbelievable because he never did something like this. He never placed his shoes and bag on correct place.

Everyday he comes from school and started playing computer games on his laptop, he got this year only.

He slept very much deeply, not thinking about the problems and tensions he had having with himself.

He closed his eyes and after five minutes since he closes his eyes, he felt asleep.

When he was sleeping he watched a dream, that are was completely horrible and amazing.

And because he had watches many dreams, since the Mystery begins, but this was the most shocking and terrible one.

The dream started like it is somewhat undesirable dream. But watching and watching it at the last it was not.

The dream was started at the beginning when.

'He was standing on a place that was too Mich colder, even then Antarctica. The cold wind was blowing from everywhere and so it was hard to believe that its a dream. All the things near were of black and it was a night. Nothing was seen from the roads. It was looking same like you've closed the lights of  your room and nothing can be seen. It was looking he is not on earth. He is on any other planet. Suddenly when he moved forward  he saw a board hanging and it was bright and was written in it. 2001
He only thought this thing that the ear that is going is 2016. He moved his legs and then what he saw?. Some creatures coming close to him. They were too much horrible. Looks like they were the aliens. Before Aliens can do anything the dream broke into pieces.'

He didn't knew what happened next,  he also tried to sleep again but failed to watch the dream.

"OH MY GOD!" He said, filled with sweat on his face.

"WHAT AN HORRIBLE DREAM!" He then thought.

He was thinking that if the dream could be real like the earlier dream, he won't survive in future.

And where he was he didn't knew anything about it. Just he was making guesses that it can happens in future.

The real thing was that to crack to dream to his friends. Will they believe after this extreme rude nature of Alex?

This only can be told if he will tell them. But will he tell them? Yes or no.

It's his choice, whatever he wanted to do. Its the Mystery of Alex. And he has to make a choice what he wanted to do.

He didn't took a minute to get put of bed. And then he said with himself.

"Was it a undesirable dream? Really it can happen in future? Will I don't survive in future? Will I die? Then, what about Lakshay and Keven? Will they die with me? or Will they survive? Should I tell to them? Or I shouldn't tell to them? Will they believe? No they will believe! But what if not?"

He started crying after saying a lot of words. He was repeating the same words every time and was only thing about this dream not the previous one and not the future one.

It was a long gap, since he had watched a terrible, trapped dream. But ever dream he had watched, they came to be true. Will it be true?

The questions are very much but then solution is with him. He will have to find the solution for this.

But with how? Only with his brain. His brain is very much more intelligent then others. But he had to do something.

He tried to phone call Keven, but his mother was in phone. She said that hr has gone somewhere, and will return after nearly two hours.

When he tried calling Lakshay, his phone was switched off, he again started calling him, but no response.

Watching his friends, he was very much afraid. More then his friends, who were caring for Alex.

The vacations were over and he will get no more time to spend in solving the mystery. So he has to manage. And also his friends has to manage without them, the mystery will be completely blank.

They were more then him, solving the mystery. Because every time is that they found the clue and except Alex.

Who all started the mystery by watching that words and hearing the loud voice from his backyard of the home. But was it true? Don't know.

"The most worse thing we do in our life is blaming other's"

-Aryan Gupta