Chapter 27 (This is now what happened next)

Now as Lakshay, Alex and keven were going to the CCTV camera they were filled with joy and happiness. But it could be that their joy and happiness will be snatched at time. But according to their happiness it was much in its density and just because of the UFO. But these questions were eating their mind. How the UFO came to our country and why but the others country ? Also in our country why did it chooses us first and why not the others. and in us only why it was seen by Alex first ? Not us ! Are their any relationships between Alex and UFO and the Alien which Lakshay and Alex saw it ? And it was also not very common thing from which they can stay away it was an very much big matter also not very much ordinary. By caring their lives they have to do it.

And they have to find am right thing from which they can stay away from this matter as it was extending.

It was the most difficult and hardest mystery to solve in Alex and his friends life.

The only remaining thing that htye can do was to think , think, and think except this they couldn't even think to do anything.

But the main issue was that the UFO was not leaving them. And if you forgotten about the things and difficulties happen to them. Let me rephrase.

1) it was the first problem Alex had having that was when he heard a very loud noise and very dangerous noise in that children's park. He went their and observed that their was nothing hr asked a person about it but he also disagree that he know the thing Alex was expounding him. HE SAW AN MIRACLE.

2) In second problem he saw and dangerous and very much unskilful dream

3) this was the time when he continued his dream and this time the dream was now more powerful and dangerous. IT WAS THE SEQUEL TO THE FIRST ONE.

4)He told his friend keven about the whole matter but the main issue was that he didn't believe in that. He had having no interest in it.

5) Now he told his other friend who was Lakshay and then he believes in that. They went in that park and then the dream Alex saw get true now and it was the reality.

6) Again his dream continued.

7) Again continued. Now the all dreams they have saw got true in reality.

8) Now they watch all the news in internet and also reader in newspaper and they formed a team to make their task easier and then Lakshay and Alex found The CCTV camera their.

This is now what happened next -

To be continued .....................

" Great Ideas comes from brain and brain comes from great ideas"
- Aryan Gupta

" every story starts with once upon a time and also every once upon a time starts with a story"
- Aryan Gupta