Chapter 31 (The old control room)

Their interruptions weren't finished and yet, same like the ongoing series book.

When will it finish, no one knows.
Even not Alex who was the boss of them.

When they visited their they were completely surprised, but with without any reason.

They, might have been the other reason for being perplexed and it wasn't for the first time.

At the time of the strong concentration. Alex broke that with a heavy and high question.

"The CCTV camera can be seen from here, but I guess where's the operating room by which we can operate it and can control all the functions, feeded in it.And through it we can watch all the videos of that is being captured in it."

Lakshay answered in a very Hugh manner of attitude.

"Really you think that?"

Alex replied quickly without taking any of the time.

"Eh! What did you think? How did you know that and why you are arguing. I'm just asking a helpful question"

"Don't you think I'm an engineer, with more abilities and ideas to solve other unidentified questions?" Lakshay told.

As to see Keven's face, it was lookable and likable just because of the radiance in his face that flushed and flashed towards his angry lips and red cheeks.

He told something very bad in his manner,attitude and face.

"This time who is fighting ? You were only telling us that Don't fight don't fight continuously and tell mW this time who is fighting me or you.Don't you be a shame of yourself. I didn't except this from you."

Without any words or letters they continued their little journey,till the control room which was just unknown by its place.

The scrolled themselves like a computer mouse towards the end of the park. Which was at last.

They choose that corner only, because they founded a small room their, maybe the control room for cameras.

The took was much dark and dingy and was so dense, everything in the house were just find because if Rats all muttering here and there.

The dust was much, so that it was being fever to others.

They didn't went inside of the old room. They were just looking through very far and guessing the untruth things.

They were only doing silly and clumsy things, such as taking bet with each others to go inside the room.

Lakshay was last, so they chooses Lakshay to go inside the old room.

Lakshay started conversing with the bet after his looseness.

"Hey! That's called the real cheating. Please don't do such mad things. I was already not prepared for the bet and you guys just followed me by telling the lie. Please do the bet again.

At last I won't be the last ! Please take my request and do the challenge again. I don't want to go in such rooms with lots of dust and insects.
Actually one thing is that I hate insects and m afraid of them.

Second thing is that I've allergy with dust particles.

So I can't do anything please forgive and forget me"

You shouldn't depend on others, others should depend on you.
-Aryan Gupta