EPILOGUE

The story which had been started and ended by Alex, won't it'll be started again? Or ending it will seem somewhat difficult?

At, last to final battle happened, and the planet 'AxAmAtRe xyz 1-2-3' was destroyed by MTA. MTA was a blast, created by the aliens from this planet, to destroy the planet earth.

They want to destroy the earth and wanted to make Apocalypse because they don't want other species or humans to live on earth. It was because they thought, the humans will discover the planet and will destroy it.

Better dying from humans, it's better to finish them...

The planet AxAmAtRe xyz 1-2-3' was formed in the year 2015. When two pieces of meteors collided with each other, a huge destruction and devastation happened.

This happened between the two planets, in our solar system. 'Uranus and Neptune'

Several pieces from them, combined with each other and thus, formed a new planet. A smaller one.

The destruction was too much destructive that it affected earth too. The whole planet started shaking too much fast. But after, it was proved that it was an earthquake.

The blast affected mars too, Mars- the red planet, in which the scientist if NASA are discovering since.

They've sent some seeds or chemical type to mars, for germinating species there. And that chemical seeds went to AxAmAtRe xyz 1-2-3.

'The origin of life' took place there and the aliens evolved. Soon, 1 to 2; 2 to 4; and they started dividing. When the counting went till 100. The aliens started making robots. They created them.

But there was not any kind of needs, from which they can survive. So they copied all the things from earth, spaceships, houses, UFOs, ghosts, rivers, waters, structure, shape, size. They copied all the things and transmitted in their mind.

They became brilliant and started making other things, they developed too much that failed America and all that.

Soon the laws, government, democracy, dictatorship, monarchy. Were also copied.

Monarchy was looking a bit easy, so that they chosed it and started electing king and all that.

Taking ideas from countries. That started making zones, the x zone and the y zone.

The language was the only thing, no one knows, so they also copied the languages.

They developed too much, that now the time machine and all the things you'll need are here.

But the main concealed mystery was that -

During the time of world war 1, UFOs and all that spaceships, aliens were seen mainly everyday. And people were also thinking, Hitler was an alien, the famous dictator, who suicided with his girlfriend.

But no he didn't suicided, he was killed by the aliens, yes at that time aliens were also there, still now there are many!

The people were from mars, who killed them. And the x zone of the planet, was kidnapped by them. Now, they are ruling there.

The Martians- people from mars, didn't even went to earth, because of it's nature and environment.

They choose AxAmAtRe! For this. But the questions still arises, How aliens can live here? without oxygen?

It was because mars, Uranus and Neptune are filled with gasses and hydrogen. Which are necessarily for aliens to thrive.

Soon, a boy named Alex was born in the country Belgium, who was the second birth of famous dictator Adolf Hitler.

The strange and unusual things happened to him...

Keven and Lakshay were born after Alex, actually they were not born, they were transported, they're also aliens.

Their parents adopted them. Alex's mother was also an alien.

They all were sent to earth, for a mission to take Alex to the planet, as he was the most powerful alien of the century.

Also, the planet AxAmAtRe was behind it's time, there are 5 hours in a day and 2 hours in night.

The planet destroyed and nothing is left there!

"There are mainly 100000000 billion galaxies in the whole universe, we're just on 1, the most smallest one. Milky way. There are unlimited planets and there are many planets as same as distance from earth to sun. Still think you're alone?"

THE END

UFO: THE MYSTERY BEGINS (BOOK 1 IN CONCEALED SERIES) [COMPLETED]

UFO: THE MYSTERY BEGINS (BOOK 2 IN CONCEALED SERIES) [COMING SOON]