Chapter 4 (Infuriated!)

One thing wasn't common in Alex, he was like a educational dictionary. It's his habit to highlight the words he'd ever heard or listened somewhere! And not all of us are born with this quality. He never forgot that sentence, he remembered the sentence said by his grandmother after she goes, she's not in the world now, however her sayings will always stay in heart of Watson family. That was -

"A friend in need is a friend indeed,"

He thought he can share all his secrets to his friends. He then, without waiting wore a coat, a shiny brown one over his body and went out by shouting. "Yes!"

His mother asked him where was he going, but still he didn't replied, as per his happiness may can't be compared with other pleasurable things. He was running, then, his eyes looked towards his bicycle. Alex ran to his cycle and drove it, with that much of fast speed, as he can. After fifteen minutes...

He visited his friend, Kevin, who was one of the major friend, who even studies in the same class of him.

He shouted from far- "Kevin come out, gotta talk something with you,"

Kevin came outside, and by handshaking and a cute hug they both showed their friendship. And it was seen they were the best friend, in the whole world, Maybe Universe? Kevin started moving his lips to say.

"OH wow! What a surprise dear. Recently here I was waiting for you since half month, as it was our last meet, wasn't it?"Alex said to Kevin by an expression of sadness "Actually I'm in a big, huge tension, and came here for the solution, you're gonna give me; won't you?"

Kevin was completely startled because Alex was his childhood friend and it was first time, from which he came to him; he thought maybe the tension'd be more to worry about. He said in tension if it is. "What's all the matter? What? Tell me I'll try to solve it,"

"Yep! But... Not here come in ground next to my home then I'll tell," a kind of problem swept his face, he was about to being pestered. After, he completed the sentences Kevin ran to the garage and came fast with a mountain BMX bicycle.

And then, he told and asked Alex to race till the children's park, accepting the challenge he started cycling.

They race till the park but Alex loosed himself. Kevin won the race, it was wondering point, was the first time Alex loose and Kevin won. Kevin thought that the problem, he's having been much that he was becoming limp and sluggish.

Alex chooses a place for telling, after these unusual things he started telling, the story of his life.

'Dear friend please my request, don't tell it to anyone, as you know it's very much hard to handle others. From yesterday the strange, weird and new things are happening to me. A kind of apocalypse and what,

First I heard a very much big and loud sound like an airplane was crashing, I went there, but I didn't saw anything. After, I watched, two dreams in the same day, they were sequel to each other, when the first one, I watched and ended, the second one completed it.

In the dream, saw a bright light and I fell to ground, the dream ended soon, in second one the bright light doubled its brightness and brilliance was much.

A big machine landed on ground and a man came up, it wasn't a human, something different like creature, or something like that.

And the tension is eating me that these dreams will eat my brain. Help me please,'

When Alex was facing this entire dangerous dream. He thought to tell whole the things to his friend Kevin and when he told him the whole stories. He came to be known about a fact. That the telling opposes his direction.