Chapter 52 (Changing)

The nature of Alex was changing very much, first he used to crack joke at every movement. Serious, or hilarious.

But now, it seems like the world has changed. Now he don't want to do anything. Nothing was able to being done by Alex. He has changed a lot.

And changing it not good at all, for pur great future. Before there were lots of interest filled inside Alex, but now all the interest were over.

Only one if the interest was left and that was 'Not interested'. Alex capered outside the class by jumping through chairs and desks.

Lakshay was pleased to ask him, by Mysty. Unfortunately, when Lakshay moved his step forward he moved his leg back words and Alex laughed and by giggling he answered. It was first time from when he at least giggled.

"I'm fine"

"Yes you are! But from where?" Mysty asked by making a face like clown.

"Eh!" He hesitated to answer. And after some minutes he broke that.
"I'm totally fine from everywhere, I was just thinking something"

"What kind of thinking?" Again interrupted Mysty.

"Is it necessary to ask, every time? You clumsy girl" He growled something, he shouldn't. The worse could be nothing.

Mysty looked behind if someone was there or not and then he started crying by going back to class.

All the faced there were in statue position. They were all wondering how someone can say something like this, or even Alex!.

"Are you sure you're Alex?" asked Lakshay.

Suddenly, they observed the eyes of Alex which were red before and now they are blue. Impossible.

"Wicked" said Keven.

"Instead!" bumped Lakshay.

"What's app?" Asked Alex.

Lakshay and Keven moved their face right and left and by staring they shared their ideas.

Lakshay was going to say something but he stopped.

Keven also was going to stop, but then he also copied Lakshay and stopped.

They all ran inside the class. Still wondering how someone can say something like this?

Except Alex, he didn't came with them and make sure he was fine or not.  It he was not.

"Why they all get scared with me. I just ask how they're?" Thinks Alex.

Keven and Lakshay went to Mysty to tell her something.

"He wasn't Alex, who annoyed you" first Keven said.

"Then, who was he?" Mysty asked at the spot.

"HE-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED" blasted a big joke. Lakshay.

"Voldemort?" asked Mysty is a cheerful way.

"No i don't think so. He is!" crackled Keven.

Their words totally showed they were trying to make Mysty happy. Because he heard very much bad words from Alex's mouth.

"Is it necessary, to say something anytime? Big monster! Touched heart?" Asked Mysty.

"Not at all" they said equally.

"I would've slapped him. If he would've said something else." She said and went back to her seat and by sitting she started Lakshay than Keven.

"Nothing could ever better happens" said, sad Lakshay and copied Mysty.

"Alright!" Said Keven and also copied Lakshay. 

"Isn't he changing?" said Mysty thinking in something in her mind.

"In dreams we enter the world that's entirely known as our own"

-Dumbledore

"Prisoner of Azkaban"