Chapter 39 (Finding Salim 2)

When they saw the parents of Salim. With a angry innocent face and with a twinkling eyes which were crying. And scattering water like water coning from tap.

They can't control themselves because it was the first time they saw some elder crying.

"What happened to you uncle and aunty why you both are crying?" Asked Lakshay a question filled with excitement a d anxiety.

After waiting for a minute they didn't get any reply so they hr tried again to ask.

But before he could have say something Alex ask from them.

"Please tell uncle and aunty we are getting weak by watching you in this condition why you are crying?"

Silence in their mouth

They again waited for a word from their mouth.

After half a minute they said by hesitating very much.

"No No No No"

Uncle was continuously repeating the same words.

Keven asked them as he was left for questioning.

"Uncle please don't be worried,we are here to solve your difficulties. Please share us and if it is very urgent you have to tell us. Please?" He asked

"Before Salim's father could have said something her mother started telling with longer words.

"we are fine ding Salim since night and its morning but we couldn't have find him. We are finding him till. Every home every place we have found but with no results. After finding him for many hours we thought to complain police about this. We are worrying for him. God bless him and wherever he is he would fine. "

"We were only coming to you three friends of Salim but we thought firs complain on police because that's very much important, rather others" Salim's father exclaimed by beaming.

Keven shuffled and then came back word and discussed something.

"What to do next. If we will try to be true they will kill us!"

"They will not, They are very much sweeter than you they will not harm you we have to true with them but this true shouldn't be whole true. Lie something." Lakshay predicted.

"Yes Lakshay you are completely true to your statements. We have to speak true but also lie somewhere. Like we have not to open the secret of UFO ahead them. We just have to say he had gone on that park for playing with us we came back for eating or drinking something and when er went there he wasn't available there we tried to search them but won't. So we think to come to his home. Maybe he had came home" said Keven

"Good ideas. Best of luck to you all." Suggested Keven.

There head were now upside and they stared uncle and spoke.

The first to start conversation with them was Alex.

"Sir actually we had called him this night only and we had gone our home to drink water and when we returned back we didn't saw him. We think that he would have gone. And we went to home. But morning we were coming to you to find hi. But he wasn't their only."

The second for them was nothing.

Salim's mother said suddenly without any look.

"Oh let's find in park maybe he will be sleeping their."

"Moon is not possible without sun. Means night is not possible without day. But if we can add them together by hardworking. They will not depend on each other"

-Aryan Gupta