Chapter 11 (Outside the old mans house)

As they went out of the old mans house they have no more power left to go anywhere and the precipitous way to their home was from that park only. But their was an another path also. When Lakshay and Alex went to the road near the home of old man. Their was a doubt left in the mind of Alex to clearing his doubt he asked to Lakshay in low unconfidence voice " now from where to go? From long cut or short cut ?" Lakshay was still thinking something so that he was not able to answer the question after repeating that same question he gave a very helpful answer " we need to follow the shortcut from park" as he answered. Alex surprisingly said " but why we have lacked out power why you are saying to do this again?"

Lakshay was I'm curiosity to expound something.
He started-
"Alex don't talk foolishly or very nonsense things you and I also know that we face difficulties a lot in these hours. By we have to follow this precipitous path to enabled this difficulty did you remember it didn't held your third dream it can be happen anytime in the park so we have to go from the road of park we will face this problem if we will chose the short cut it will be not happen. Then their will we much tension in our mind regarding this so choose that way only it's my request please follow it. "
As Lakshay completed his curious things Alex accepted that but their was still an doubt eating the mind of Alex he sure accepting that request tried to make himself more brave as he was. As they were moving Lakshay remembered Alex to inform his mother that he will come after some hours weather he has to eat scolds by his mother.
Alex remembered that and called his mother his mother accepted the phone and talked
Mother- Hello Alex where are you? I'm finding you from many hours I asked your dad but he was telling Lakshay and you had went Lakshays house I phoned their also but no one is responding please come I had tension all over my mind.

Alex- mom sorry I went without telling you I'm coming in 2 hours am I here near the park solving and mysterious problem .

As they talked mother ended the call.

But still Alex was so much scared that he can move himself even one foot. But he tried to do so.

"Try try but don't cry "
***unknown***
A/N
Hey I'm confused what to write next as this is puzzled story I'm also puzzled please help me what to write next. Rate Read Comment. Please