Chapter 67 (22 January @ 8:3 PM)

Time happened 8:3 PM                         
What happened that night?, why everything was destructed? Why the boy who didn't did anything, felt unconscious without doing any bad activity? Why the old author ran without helping the person he love too much.

What was the reason for being unconscious and loosing power? What was the dark thing behind it? Was difficulties were going more?

The questions are unsatisfactory and too much hard to tell. But the answer always remains how? and.

'Don't know!'

The door shouted and asked if anyone can open it.

Opening resulted Keven and Lakshay on the door standing with a happy face. They asked both equally.

"What happened to Alex? Why he didn't opened the door, every time it is Alex but this time you aunt. Too much appreciated for us"

"Actually..."

"Oh aunt, is he in the home, we will have to meet him, he called us for an important meeting and see how he is now invisible? Please help us to find him and tell us. Please?"

"Actually..." "Something went wrong! "

"What happened aunty? Why is it so dark and dingy here, all the rooms are smelling and yuck! What's the condition. Where's Alex? You all write?"

"Oh my son!"

"Tell me aunt, why the precision and what happened to you all?"

They started looking inside, if someone was there inside or not but there was no one except Alex lying on the sofa unconscious looking too much tired and with an open mouth.

"Alex, what happened to you my dear friend?" Still thinking is he fine?

He was not totally that much of convenient to talk with someone. He had no more power left to even do this.

They entered the room, straight as they saw Alex. They started running and reached him with success and talked too much sweetly.

"Alex, woke up, woke up please! What happened here, why aunt you're crying and why Alex is lying here? Which he shouldn't be? Why the tears please tell?" They were now worked too much.

"A person came! Then, then, then just..." The mother keep on saying the same words, but not kept her mouth to undergo far.

"What aunty what? Who came?" Lakshay asked looking and laughing towards each other.

"Why are you laughing?" Keven asked that time only after he...

"Like there are the tears of happiness, there are also the laugh of pain, you know?"

"Is this time for that?"

"Noop!, I was just"

"Leave that" they came towards aunt after lots of interruption.

The mother started running towards the door and first closed it by looking outside, like someone was there hearing all there conversations, when she checked there was nothing except the cold weather and wind blowing fast.

And then, she came and said to sit on sofa, then she started telling all the happenings happened here, just some time before.

"There are two kind of people of in the world, first proper people and second proper animal!"

-Aryan Gupta

                  Time ended 8:30 PM