Chapter 17 (A wonderful chaos)

It all started from there only, where it all began. Alex watched a new strange dream that was gonna be totally true! And it was a new one… with more terror, more fear, with more goosebumps. The dream started when Alex was sleeping and when her mother said him to study; he started snoring too much loud then.

After an hour he slept too much deeply, that while, telling him to wake up. Remember certain points.

He started watching the dream in which it all started transitory-

All the things are black like the older dream he watched, there was nothing to do with. Then, suddenly the blackness finished just because someone dropped sun from far. It all became too much hotter to handle.

There were only three people bearing this hot weather, Lakshay, Alex and Kevin. They were only wondering where are they?

"Where’re we?" Asked Kevin because, he, no more can stay here.

"We're in Alex's dream, which he's watching…" Lakshay shouted from close thinking too much about it.

Alex started staring them and finally asked. "How d’ ya know?"

"This world only can be in dream and who watches just all the dreams? Alex?" a reply came from far.

"How to get rid of it, and I'm sure something bad is going to happen, all the dreams I've watched in my life they're too dangerous and lethal and it’ll be true I'm sure. Will it be true?" He asked.

"Dunno! Let's move away from here, this is too much hotter and I can't see anything the pale and flush were black before and now they're orange just because of hot and I can't see anything!" Kevin asked to leave.

"Whatever’ll we bear ahead, we don't have to panic, it’s just a dream and we can't die here and whatever bad things gonna happen with us. We’ll’ve to solve it. Thus, we may can't bear it in our reality." Lakshay didn't waited to add in a minute.

Anxiety was getting much but as usual they were worrying a lot, which they have to not, it just was a dream world, which can't happen in reality, but it was happening with Alex!

After, they just moved a step ahead Lakshay got wound by the rock that was too large and just more bigger than him and it was just ahead of him.

The blood no more waited to flow and flowed like water flows from a watering can.

They started running towards him but they can't move, they suddenly got far from each other. They even can't move their any body parts, not even eyes.

"Lakshay! You OK?" Kevin asked to Lakshay after he knew we can't move.

"We can't move from our places and it’s paining. What can we do to get rid of my dream?" Asked Alex shaking himself.

"Just try to break the dream!" Lakshay shouted from far by handling his leg and trying to limp.

He thought so much, then he started beating himself, hardly he was kicking and pushing himself but not too much hard so that it’d be painful.

The dream broke in a second and Alex found himself lying on his bed and found that his head was paining too much, there were scars and deep wounds all around his body.

Looks like someone had beaten him. But who? He himself in his dream?
He opened his shining eyes and started searching for something.

"Lakshay! Kevin aren't you fine? Where are you?" he shouted too much loud that her mother heard that and he got a minor scold.

He took his phone out from pocket and again started calling Lakshay and Kevin. There was ringing but nothing was happening, no one took the phone.

"Be in phone! Be on phone…" he told to his phone and started wandering here from there.