Chapter 12 (The True Dream Part-3)

As they went out of the old mans house Something was waiting for them that was the dream 3 time. Still they were in fear to go through the way of park. They went their as they went their they saw a big machine coming from the space it landed towards the park and as it was much bigger they both were scared. Lakshay was saying that time that he has no fear to go to the park and face the problem but now he was trying to go from their. He tried to move but he can't he tried again and again but he was stopped by an force that was pulling him. Alex wasn't much of scared as much more than Lakshay. As he was facing this for many of the days of many of the times. At sudden movement an alien like man came from the machine. Lakshay was looking him and was thinking who he can be. Watching and thinking this two things only they were doing like an mad person.
Lakshay was wondering that who he can be. Alex was gesturing something to Lakshay but he was not getting the right point to which Alex was talking about. Alex was trying to say something but he cant. Lakshay went some close to Alex to hear to what he was talking about. Alex said very slowly that lakshay heard.
He said only four one word and four letters word that was "Alien"
Lakshay was fully known with the matter. He thought in his intelligence mind.
" Alex is gesturing something and I'm sure he want to say that this man in front of me is an alien. And I'm sure through machine he has come its an UFO (unidentified flying object) and I can't understand why these things are happening to me and Alex "

After saying these word he quit saying these sentences.
After he thought that he had to stay some more to do this.
He tried to sleep as he don't want to see UFO and this alien but he couldn't close his eyes and same thing with Alex. Both were in the position that was not understand. But they can't ignore them. Ignorance will not give anything to them. After passing this step they saw themselves in that ground where this all incidents took place. They were lying there and was thinking what to do next. To suffer these difficulties there was no energy left in their body. They were tottaly confused and was thinking only one thing.
"The biggest mistake in life is ignorance "
-Aryan Gupta
A/N
Hey thank you I see reads getting more but not much only 305 can you make it 503 it will be nice. Please read rate comment.