Chapter 6 (The Scolds to Alex)

When Alex was facing all these dangerous dream. He thought to tell whole the things to his friend Keven and when he told him the whole stories. He came to be know about a fact. That the telling oppose his direction.

This is now what happened next.

Keven took no interest in what all Alex keep saying and as, Keven was one year elder than Alex hr had full right to do anything with Alex. So he chooses the smaller one that is scold.

Emphasizing this quality he tried to understand Alex.

His scold started like this, and the scold were much harder that Alex can't control himself and started crying.

This was pinned deeply to his heart.

The scold started-

"Hey Alex how can you do that, I was thinking that was much important matter! but how could you do like this you wasted my whole hour,

telling your strange story in which I'm not interested ,

you wasted my previous time. I didn't believe in these things that's fake.

And not only me whole world doesn't believe these thing like paranormal , ghost,spiritual. Alex I doesn't expected this from you."

After scolding came to be at the end point.

Keven doesn't say anything and Alex also do the same by not replying.

But these sentences touched his heart and broke it into pieces .

Alex started crying one drop of water from his eyes started falling in the ground and then, both.

Alex was crying like a new born baby cries.

After ten minutes ,He stayed their only.

And after a bit time he decided to go back to his home but he finally thought.

" I didn't told my mother anything , I've heard much if scold that I can't prepare myself from the other scold of my mother that's more bigger than the this one."

But finally he decided to go home.

After half an hour, he went his home.
In home , he rang the door bell but no one responded he tried again,

and this time a noise of legs were coming closer to door and finally the door opened with a devil standing behind Alex.

His mother was standing just on the border of the door. It was looked that she was angry, her face was red in colour and flushed very much but she wasn't ill.

Alex thought in his cleaver mind.

" This is my last day on earth !"

She started scolding-

" OH ! Alex I provide you something and you are reacting over your density, why you come their without my permission I asked you and I'm sure that you have heard that but you doesn't replied anything.

Why you are becoming so brisk and so limp and sluggish that you are not able to answer a question ?

Ale why this type and kind of behaviour ?

Tell I'm asking you tell!

Now go and bath I have prepared food for you and after you have to sleep and woke up at morning and from morning to night and night to morning you didn't have to do anything accept studying.

Understand ! Now no more excuses."

When she finished Alex followed the orders given by her.

"Don't ignore parents scold, weather the scolds will ignore you"
-Aryan Gupta