Chapter 59 (Things out of range).

He always wanted to became a bodyguard of others, who ever had cared for him, at least have thought something good about him.

But whenever he tries to become a hero he always, rain a zero, and this was the reason. He was disliked much by other students studying in school.

He was completely different person from others in school as per his show of sweetness, but everyone knew this thing, what he was from inside his earth.

When he told about the dream to them, he always want them to be quite and take this with manner and by keeping calm.

"So give me you reactions for which, I've waited for many hours" when he asked the birds flying above stopped flying, the wind disagreed him to blow. The nature started changing after it knew he had asked something.

'Tt......t.......t." Looks like the birds outside also waited for the reply.

"Silence" and it was the sound of wind that was not giving any sound. Of course it also was curious to knew the reply, but didn't expressed like the birds did.

Before Keven tried saying something the wind blowing outside started blowing very fast and gave the sound, which was a wretched beast.

"Why you told us, when its the afternoon. '1:31' he showed the watch. You're telling this is now and you watched the dream in morning." He asked continuously stating at Alex's eyes.

"I tried calling you but, you both was busy" he answered like a student gives to a teacher.

"Fine! You can also have come to our house before. But why you came at this time only?" Lakshay asked, not that much strictly, then Keven asked.

He took a heavy fresh breath and refuses to answer the question by gazing at the orange sky happening outside.

"Leave that now tell me what we will have to do next?" He asked suddenly.

"Don't know! Just we can wait!" Combined both.

"First we have to give put full effort in our studies and then the mystery, the affect of the mystery shouldn't came to our future and the knowledge" again combined both.

He again repeats the same things, faxing at orange sky, looking at the birds flying outside and the leaves of tree shading and all that natural things.

He looked straight towards Lakshay and passed a gesture with his eyes. When he didn't understood, he again gestured him with now hands and he watched there.

'The upper button of his short opened' Keven laughed by grinning and giggling silly.

He started adjusting it right back. And came to the spot, getting tight.

"You're true and what if the dream will be true?" He asked after gazing the sky for am half hour.

"It also can happens, we will look like Santa Claus, solving the mystery
Isn't it" he founded a wrong place and time to tell a joke, a big one.

But he didn't got any reply, he saw Keven and Lakshay busy with them one, still talking about the matter of button.

"Nice shirt! From where you bought it?" Asked Keven.

"OH! The shop just ahead and right to your home. OH that sharma uncle. They're Indians and so we only are the best friends." He replied, something very funny.

He started drinking the coffee without and wondered the bead taste of it, it was too much black and with extra sugar in it. Wasn't tasting good at all. But he couldn't replenish it with anything. Specially, more coffee.