Chapter 83 (Relaxation)

Sunday's the best day for being interlocutor in others life and specially it'd be. No more better day is as compared to as the Sunday.

Alex was awaiting fro Sunday, and yes finally it came, tomorrow was Sunday.

In this thought only, Alex forget to breakfast and went school, without eating.

He realized after reaching. "OH my god!" He muttered "it was the best day all over, well when it all happened, I didn't knew!.. But it just happened so fast, I really am still believing. OK! Tomorrow is Sunday, let me relax somewhere tomorrow. It'll be happy." After he said and was turning to the class.

A voice shouted loud; very much loud, it was straight coming from the backyard of Alex. He moved and saw, his maths sir standing just like he's going to give a punishment to Alex, like what he had done.

"Why you're here? Which you shouldn't be?" Alex looked at his mustaches. They're too funny, which were rapidly moving from here to there.

"Haven't I asked you something?" He again asked.

"Yes sir you've" he again looked at his moving mustaches.

He adjusted his spectacles, which were shining and gleaming, and again asked.

"What I have been asking to your, why you're here?" He asked again taking out his googles and cleaning them.

Alex ran from front of him and from much far, he replied to he strict maths teacher.

"Sorry sir"

He straight ran towards his classroom, which was located on the 10th floor and the top floor.

Because of the dream, he was already late and his sir wasted lots of precious time.

But he reached the class and talked to his teacher bravely.

It was like that seen of the Doraemon we may can't forget. Every time, whenever the teacher takes attendance and says 'Nobita' hr always comes that providential time only.

Same here, the teacher said 'Alex' which was heard by Alex, just by when he was out if the door.

He came, pushing the door and said.

"Present Sir!"

All the students started laughing, and talked about of that scene. They started howling from everywhere.

"Keep silence; what's there to laugh?" The strict teacher asked.

Everyone's face can be seen grinning but not Lakshay and Keven's, who were sitting on the last bench in the third row.

They were solving the last chapter of their math book. Titled 'Algebra' which seems much difficult for all the students, studying and loving maths.

As per the fact reactions of Lakshay and Keven, it was looking they were still serious. Too much.

Their face were of red colour. Either, one was not but by the way he was.

But face couldn't tell anything about the personalities, qualities and talent of ant children.

Just just was a guess, Alex created while standing just ahead of the teacher.

"Why you're so late? Shall I ask?" The teacher asked by smiling, all by his face he wasn't that much of angry, but  he was.

"There's no difference between a child of 2 and an old of 100!"

-Aryan Gupta