Chapter 47 (Axamatre XYZ 1-2-3?)

Alex studied whole night, and its very much difficult for a seventh standard student for studying whole night. Keven also studied whole night with the same condition of Alex. Lakshay also studied but not whole night. He slept between 1 and 2 AM

Every clock of every house was telling the same time and it was 6 PM.

The wandering fog outside told the correct time, the wind blowing gave a new colour to the Belgium and citizens living there.

The street dogs were barking outside and the pet dogs were controlling them. They were looking it through a stranger.

Its been a battle between pets and streets dog, since but till now there's no reason for their fight. The reason could be more specific.

But here Alex was not in that quality to solve the mystery of dogs. He was solving a mystery since. So the dog mystery is very much easy to do. But not then this one, he was solving.

Alex was trying to ask something to his parents, but he won't be able to do, because of lack of confidence.

He again tried to ask but not. Hes mother usually used to cook food by waking up very early in the morning.

He was cooking something Indian, and that was surely "Curry Chawal" the most strangest food in India ever.

This time Alex asked, because the mystery of UFO was more important then the studies. Not at all but it was.

Alex entered the kitchen, and because his father was gone somewhere else for business. It was providential chance.

"Mum!" He called.

"Yes my son." She applauded "Any problem with your studies? Kindly don't ask me. Why we kept your tuition teacher?" She laughed.

Alex confidently said without any of the hesitation. "Mom I wanna skip my study for today only. Its very much important and urgent too. May I request you to?"

"Not at all" she shouted very much louder.

Alex missed a good chances since he is making fool of her mother. But this time she was getting brisk and very much strict.

Alex didn't gave any reply or comment, he only took up a radish and started eating it.

"Delicious!" He said and went to the corridor, but not for running and going without permission. For wearing his shoes and than he went to his room. With a withering and wretched position sat on a chair and started crying.

There was no mood for him to study so hr again started using his laptop. But the problem was same like earlier one, it wasn't responding or opening. He tried again and again but failed every time.

He thought in his mind that "It could be that the battery would be zero"

He plugged the wire In current socket, switched on the switch and then he observed something dangerous very much dangerous.

I will kill you!

It was written down with red colour and with blue outline and white patches.

Alex was totally wicked and perplexed. He again startled and look towards down in his laptop.

It was written that.

Axamatre x y z 1-2-3

And above it was written that send from. The condition of Alex that time was unbelievable. Since two days everything was quite and suddenly this?

He thought the Axamatre would be a secret code word or something like that only.

"Storytelling is not something like joke, its the ability to gain knowledge and achieve our life"

-Aryan Gupta