Chapter 26 (The CCTV camera)

Alex and Lakshay were full of joy they were dancing all through the streets.

By watching their to and fro dance motion people was thinking and guessing if they are mad. They were also surprised and was thinking the reason.

Perhaps an young child came them and said " you need an mental asylum !" Than tanned through the north direction.

But Lakshay and Alex ignored him and looked through the next step.
Well the difficulties were getting much and broking their limits, also the hints were very less but was looking very powerful.

The idea of CCTV camera was plot good but one mistake can create an big issue so they have to manage in their density, also they have to corporate and do the team work they have to share thoughts and ideas thus it will be easy for them to solve. That also have to share in equal manner.

And I don't need to retold the happiness that was inside them !

But also they were going to keven to share sine of the happiness.
They visited their with an face expression of euphoria and joy.
Lakshay pressed the bell very softly and limply.

Keven opened the door ....welcoming them again and by saying

" you are here at very providential time ! Come and eat cake I prepared it at least I tried and I've done it amateurish. "

By overriding and ignoring the words of keven somewhat. And speaked.

" Don't be fatigue. Did you know what we saw in that children park where all these incidents took place and don't be wretched and don't exasperate us because we are here to give you an hysterical news not here to eat your cake !"

Lakshay incessant the fragmentary of Alex by describing the main point to keven.

" Do you know we saw an CCTV camera in the park where we tolerated all these expostulate things. You know what's the real thing ?

In the footage we can found all these things happened to is involving

The piece of UFO
The old man
The Aliens
The UFO
And the most emphasizing thing
Ourselves !"

Alex also added " Also it can surely our fragmentary things all happening to us."

When they both finished telling their ideas to keven, Now he was also very much perplexed he took an glance look towards the eyes of Alex then continuing it and ending it with Lakshay.

" Yeah guys ! Its the first time you idiots are giving me this surprising and interesting news to me. Also I think its the message to us from god that the mission is going to start I couldn't believe this !" Told and ordered Keven.

Then keven took an hurried and glace look towards the wall clock that's was hanging around the incessant again.

" The time now is 6pm" started keven
" we will go their at 7 o'clock its the good benevolent and providential time for us.
Before doing that.....
( He hesitated and shouted loudly )
EAT CAKE !"

A/N
I want this chapter to be filled with quotes !

" success seems to be connected with actions. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit "
- Conrad Hilton ( founder Hilton groups of hotels )
I think this quote is dedicated to me XD LOL :-)

" It is our mental attitude which makes the world what it is for us. Out thoughts make things beautiful, our thoughts make it ugly. Our whole world is in our mind. Lear how to see things !"
- Swami Vivekananda

" streanth not come from physical capacity. It comes fro indomitable will."
- Mahatma Ghandi

" Genius is 1% inspiration 99% perspiration "
Thomas Alva Edition.