Chapter 20 (Where it all began!)

The light became brighter and brighter time to time, powerful and powerful, the more someone was staring. Keeping the eye-upon it. Extending and extending. But finally it loses its power when, he said something.

"Where ‘m I?" He asked.

Suddenly the whole light, disappeared, couldn't be seen right now. Where’s it now? He thought then. Alex was still trying even better to open his eyes, he opened his shining eyes, slowly and slowly. The light was much bright, further it attacked his eyes.

When he opened, he found himself on earth, in his home, in his room. Sitting on the window, it was very much hot that time.

The temperature nearly varied approx 45° and it was not less, to burn anyone, and let him be wet.  He was still wondering where was he and how suddenly he felt summer like season, he knew it was winters all going around. But how the summer?

The sun parked itself, at the fix point, without moving. But the earth was moving all around it. It was too quite all around. Everything was silent, not a single noise was coming from anywhere! Not a bit. It was alike pin drop silence.

Alex thought with is mind, "Why the whole earth is silent for the first time?" He adjusted himself, by sitting on sofa, kept in his room.

First he relaxed himself and thought of 'what will happen next?' Was it a warning for anything? Or it just was a casual dream? Is someone tryin to give Alex a big hint? What will happen if the dream will get true? Was it a picture of future?  He wasn't thinking about where he was or why all the strange things were happening with him.

Because he was aware that— he was watching a dream. But wasn’t confirmed either it was a dream or something else?
Sometimes we watch dreams in which we see dream and sometimes the dream in which we know we are watching the dream.

And also try to wake up ourself.
But we always are unable to do that. Because our dream is our own creation and we can't wake ourself by nudging or beating, we’ll have to wake ourself by nudging in reality, or any other silly activity. In reality!

Alex thought of this idea, to wake himself, by doing such painful activity.
"I'm in my dream! And before this dream will come to an end, and will become true, first let me wake up myself," he said.
He slapped himself, which echoed everywhere.

It was too painful and loud. Still, nothing happened. He tried again, but failed, again and again but failed every time. The situation was like that, the more you’ll try, the more you’ll get failed.

He was bored with the activity, so that he started out of the window. "See the dreamworld! It’s wonderful!"

"No one’s making noise here! But why?" He asked.  He started running his legs, to the corridor and went to look for her mother. She wasn’t there.

He checked his father’s room, he also wasn't there. He checked nearly all the corners of his home, even terrace, but no one was visible. No one was not there.

When he was unable to find anyone, he created his way towards out home, to search for someone if anyone’s there actually in this world or not? He stared right and left, no vehicles! He searched for any, but no! Nothing was there!

He looked everywhere, but no one was there! Like the whole world is silence or lost somewhere else.

How the all people of a place, could be concealed at a time? He searched everywhere and then when he became unsuccessful, sat on road, trying to cry more loudly than he can…

He knew; he wasn’t alone in his dream, he was in his own control. Mainly, he can control his dream, which others can't do. But the main thing was that—