Chapter 41 (The Dead NEWS)

The police came and said with hesitating very much.

"Sir actually there's a very much sad and NEWS?"

"What?" Screamed Salim's father.

"Police force can't do anything because the thing we found it is now decaying" he said.

"What?" He again repeated the same words.

"Sir actually" silence and again.

The police man was looking innocent and very soft so he didn't sat anything.

His partner came flying through there and he answered the question Salim's father asked.

"Undesirable!"

"Please tell I'm getting curious!" One drop came from his ears and he said.

"We found the dead body of Salim lying in the children's park!" He told confidently.

On that there was a silence, that no body did before and doing now.

Completely silence. Pin drop silence!

Salim's mother face was ceased and his face will be remaining quite for hours.
Suddenly, the shower of water came through his eyes. She was crying.

The condition of Salim's father was same at that time but with pathetic condition.

Their was much silence without it. It was looking completely odd and different.

For so, Lakshay, Alex and Keven were also believing how it could be happen. Because before something bad never happened in their life.

If someone watch a dead body of a unknown person our eyes got tears but what if someone that is other die?

We can't control ourselves. A kind of feeling was irritating them.

The same kind of feeling was happened to them.

Salim's father was now moving somewhat. But his mother was still a statue.

"It couldn't happen." He again repeated. "It  won't be happen."

He keep saying the same words because it was similar to as chant we do to pray for something.

"Inspector why you are keep joking. I knew my son is alive. I knew nothing happened to him. I know where ever he is he fine. And none of the difficulties can face him. H is brilliant and he is very intelligent. He knew how to do in danger." His mother exclaimed.

The police department one of the member said to them. "Hey if you thing we are joking please follow us till the park where we all found the dead body lying.

They all followed the police inspector and found, serving very bad and Something very emotional.

A dead body of Salim lying in the park. It was inside a corner gate with a huge entrance.

The whole of the body was filled with blood the blood was all dropping from his mouth.

The dangerous thing to told was that. His heart and his lungs were out of their body.

That was the most horrible scene they have ever seen in their life.

There were no chances of being alive. But still they handled through the hospital.

The head of Salim was totally out from his body.

That was the most horrible thing they have watched ever in their life.

No one could have controlled themselves that time. 

Only staring was done at that time and crying weather nothing else.

"The smallest thing in our world is pur heart!"

-Aryan Gupta