Chapter 42 (The Mystery Begins)

No chances for being alive. He's now in completely different place. That is very far from earth. Oftenly called as heaven. No one wants to go their. But by what they did in their life. Is depend on that.

Salim did good works. God will always help him. In what he did at the last movement he died. That was helping.

But the real mystery was still not solved that how could he has died?.

Is it because of UFO he seen. Did any aliens killed him? Did he suicides. Or something else that can't be said?

The mysteries were much and extending day to day.

No one could make an exactly or right guess of what was going to happen. Will the mysteries stop or will continue themselves at certain extent.

No remark for all the guesses.

There were now mountains of mysteries just standing behind them. But the main problem was that they can't cross it as per because of the hardest level.

The visible of UFO was in level. But what if that level increases to tale someone's life. It will get much harder to solve it and get the right solution.

The mystery of that news about that news in the papers 24 UFOs seen in Belgium and do the next difficulty came around them.

What will they solve the mystery of that news or the mystery of the death of Salim.

But these mystery's were looking as a ecosystem. Because they were connected with each other at certain points and it was looking as true.

What these guys would have done at this movement. To cry or forget all the things or to solve it by being ghoul with it.

By emphasizing main elements. And the points which are never guessed to be evidence.

But they were three and they can do all the things if they are proved as corporation to each other. Weather nothing is nothing and the thing which is it is also nothing.

"Oh my god! You snatched a precious diamond with no cost from us! Before I believed in you with my own heart but what did you give to me this thing? Is this a work of my attention. God I hate you and I know that you are no more. No gods their in world." His mother told by making a emotional face.

Anyone would have cried by watching her face but it wasn't a matter of religious things or taking god inside it was not clear idea at all.First we should thing properly then guess and took our decisions after.

"Alas! Why did anyone will do with my son whom I live with my heart. I will die and can't live without him. How will I survive please help me and give my son back to me." Said his father similar face like the mother.

"We gotta kill him who touched pur friend. We will find it out sure. I promise" said Alex.

"I will not eat anything. Unless and until I didn't found the killer of my friend!" Lakshay gave a hard opinion.

"I will kill him who touched out friend. I will not see the surroundings and reasons. Just will go and through a knife inside his stomach and will cut his heart. I will took out all the blood inside his body."Keven told.

"The main difficulty for us to pass life is thinking. That doesn't let us sleep"

-Aryan Gupta