Chapter 94 (The Real mystery starts #2)

They were running and running, expecting good things to be happen. There were just two things in their mind running—

1) If they can cross the forest and went to the road, from where the bus is standing.

2) If the bus is there or not? If not they don't know the way to their home and if yes, they can go home through.

"We'll be ready at the movement, all the things will happen! We've to make ourselves strong, the challenges we gonna face in future, are going to take our life instead either not!" Shouted Alex, still running.

"Further" said Keven looking towards Alex.

"That we've to think later, first we have to come out of the forest! And then return to home! It's already— 4:50 yet" Shouted Lakshay.

"Then we'll have to run much faster and with a little hope to reach and complete pur goal and surely, we can do that!" A reply came echoing the whole forest.

They followed the words and ran. After finding a light, they ran towards there and wasn't sure, 'If it wasn't the way through the road'.

They went there and. Yes, it was the road, on which they were standing now.

"Completed with our first goal! Now where's the bus?" Alex asked by nudging one of his friend.

They moved their head in all directions and the bus was not there.

"Where's the bus? Is it gone? Without us?"

The road was straight and they're sure, then bus couldn't go without them. Maybe, they'd came to another road or the bus had moved a little bit forward.

"Disgusting!"

They started running again, and faster then before.

As they moved a but further, they found the bus, standing. Yes it was a good prediction—  The bus moved forward. Nearly half a kilometres.

It gave a smile and pleasure of immense to them. They ran towards bus with joy and asked the driver, To go out from here as soon as possible.

The driver followed him and started the bus. The bus started moving, and everything was fine now! There was nothing to worry about.

In just some minutes, every student will be in their homes. But there was a thing, unknown!

That question was asked by a student, who was sitting just right side of the conductor. "Why you make your way towards here? Until you knew it's dangerous and isn't allowed here?"

The driver first looked at conductor and glanced for an advice, of what to answer? They he gave the third gare and replied. Fluently.

"Actually! The way to the daily road in which we come daily was blocked by police and there was only this way left to come, so I choose this and came upon here, but I didn't knew, its not allowed to enter here!"

"Didn't the police said you to stop the bus?" He again asked.

"No! This is what I'm thinking since! Why the police didn't stopped me? From driving through thus way?"

Before the boy can ask anything else, the conductor changed the topic.

"Hey! Yeah! Can't you see, the driver is driving? And please, don't disturb someone while driving! It might be dangerous!"