Chapter 101 (5 YEARS LATER)

'2 o'clock,' The time was happening. When Alex reached his home.

"What to do now,?" He asked with his heart.

"Sleep?," His mother advised from the kitchen, cooking again something, rubbish.

"Good job; better it do that, I'm all tired of wandering here and there, in school library.

He went up and jumped, his bed, cared it won't break!

His eyes got keen sleep and he slept, " Good afternoon, myself," he barked, inside his body.

IT ALL ENDS!

"It all ends" he said, while sleeping, the words written above.

It was very beautiful sleep, Alex ever had. With no dreams! And no terror for getting them true! It was now all free... No more chances!

5 YEARS LATER..

"Mom!" Alex shouted but didn't got any reply. "Mom" successful!

"Yes son? What happened?" She asked and started minding her own business, The old TV serials.

"What are you sayin'?" Alex's dad asked, sitting on sofa, reading Belgium times.

"It's my first day of collage, you didn't told a good luck — or rather a bless?" He asked.

The father said nothing hut waved his hands in rotatory to show, he was alive!

Mom came and started talking, perhaps with no mood, unenthusiastically she said.

"Books kept?"
"Yeah! First!"
"Lunch?"
"You haven't given me any, still I've some money!"
"Pens? Books? Notebooks?"
"All kept?"
"Anxiety, fear?"
"Going to collage, the no. 1 collage if this country, not graveyard, that I'll be scared of!"

For years Alex has changed a lot, way of talking, walking, fluency, everything that he wants and is necessary for any grown up!

He left. And the silence took place everywhere. "Best of luck!' Alex's mum said and his dad repeated. "All best!"

He left again, this time fully!

He went outside and inserted the key of the bike and unlocked it.

Usually, it was the all best BMW bike, Alex got in his 17th birthday, yes he was now 17. Unbelievable!

He drove and drive, 'cause he was being late for the exam and something was awaiting for him.

After some minutes, he visited the collage and was amazed to see all this, what the big it was? Pretty; awesome and that much of room, you'll die till your last breathe.

At the gate if the collage, some two boys followed Alex and came just right and left to him.

Of else can it be, except Lakshay and Keven?

"Is it?" Lakshay said. "First time saw something like this!"

The reply came from Keven's mouth and not from the Alex's mouth. Was he still not talking with Lakshay and Keven.

"It's the first time from, which I've seen something bigger than this!"

"First day na?" Keven started.

"Yeah; don't gonna waste time, let's go and rock" Alex shouted and they three started running, like children runs.

They were forgetting they're now 17 and 17+, how can you see someone even more funny?

But as they entered the collage something confused them. "Two bathrooms at every 1m? What the hell I'm in? One class at every steps and even more than thousands of class? Where to enter, where's my field of study? Where'd you go?" Alex listed and insisted, greater number if lists.

"If you never went to collage, then you don't actually know, what life means!"

-Aryan Gupta