Chapter 29 (The Excursion part 2)

They were going or not going it was a confusion. Because their was Mood and no mood.

Lakshay was trying to make interest but the interest was ghoul because it was usual.

Also and unusual also.

Alex was also In no. Mood because long time ago their is now now no more serious thing happened to Alex and his friend.

Keven was fully interested because he never saw that CCTV camera before and it was for the first time he was doing so.

They were going and moving and moving but what was waiting for them ahead was something very great and hilarious.

But as they move out the problems were coming and going like a bird.

" No what can I do ?" Asked Lakshay for some suggestion.

"Stay like this only ! Don't do anything and keep asking us, so that water will come by his own. Wandering through his legs." Predicted Keven.

"Hey ! Don't exasperate you know." Said Lakshay.

"Guys why aren't you quite ? Please stay quite and don't fight with each other.Please stay quite friends, its not any time left for them"

Told Alex to stop the fight.

"Alex you're true we shouldn't fight here.Its not the time for that. We should find a cheap solution for your thirst you know ?" Said Lakshay.

"So what will you do afterwords ?"
Asked Keven.

"I will stay like that in what I'm now because I can control my thirst."
Said Lakshay.

They begun their fragmentary journey which was now stapled just because of the small conversation.

They started moving their foot steps one by one.

Something heavy was waiting for them.

The three children were also conversing and going.

"It was a good idea to visit here with bye cycle or scooter." Said Keven.

"Hey don't talk foolishly! Let's talk about in whats all happening all around us" said Alex.

"Why did it choosed only you" asked Lakshay.

"Who choosed whom ?" Again asked Keven.

"Why the aliens choosed Alex to do all these things ?" Retorted Lakshay.

"Hey !" Alex hesitated and again started his words in an Intonation of noise.

"I didn't choose them or they didn't choose me maybe a relation between me and aliens."

"And why did the aliens have came here maybe they aren't Alien. Or someone is joking with us or how it can be?how the UFOs and aliens came here and I knew that's nothing major like this before !" Said Keven.

"No I don't think UFO are not their in the world ? Because their are others planet also in the world, and it can be that their is water, oxygen and life is available at any planet" Said Lakshay.

"Guys did you know in the period of world war 2. The UFOs were seen daily. And it is also said that their was a relationships between Adolf Hitler and Aliens with UFO." Said Alex.

"Or it can be that Hitler isn't died because after Hitler died many of the photos after that inclition shows that Hitler was alive after his dead and he didn't suicide." Said Lakshay.

"It can also be that Hitler is again born in Belgium with a new name called Alex ?"said Keven.

"Are you foolish ? See the difference between me and Adolf Hitler. He was much cruel and I'm so sweet" said Alex with an questionous look.

"Notebook is nothing without pen similar, life is nothing without love"
-Aryan Gupta