Chapter 12 (The Mystery of AxAmAtRe xyz 1-2-3)

Their job continues as for their silly questions. Arthur was in wretched and in a dismal condition, like before, he was; first because of the fussy questions and second because of their way of questioning.

These questions ain't very much easy to answer and a kind of phantom. Phantom can be seen anywhere and here also on the faces of they three. Their chairs welcomed them in a kind manner of attitude. The table convinced them to seat and a huge shovel placed on table helped them to solve pit their work easily. Arthur was now infuriating but he couldn't replenish! Can't control his emotion and handle out the situation. According to prediction it was that, he've to do this, till so long.

"What was the condition of that UFO? Was it in chaos or commonplace? Which colour was it in? Was it huge or tiny? Dangerous or ignoring one?" Many of the questions placed by Alex ahead of Arthur.

"I wasn't emphasized by it! And because it was much above in the sky, it didn't looked fascinated to me. Was in blue and red colour- probably, though it was so much in distance from me, I wasn't able to look at it properly. And I don't think so it was seen by me," Tried answering Arthur, and was in a good track.

Arthur giggled and grinned, same like his teeth will leave his jaws. "Don't try to be funny. We're serious here," Not a question, still a withering. "Am I not? Yes I'm so you gotta tell me something else or can I leave you?" This time Arthur asked something for the first time.

"Yes you're and you can," satisfied by Lakshay. The solitary and strange person, Arthur left them in a minute after he knew they have permitted him. A kind of immense pleasure can be felt on his face that was clearly visible, how happy he was. For so, Kevin asked "Further?"

"Find out the others, 23," suggested a helpful one. Alex.

It wasn't that they'll solve all the mystery in a day so they took a big gasped in solving. And also their winter vacations were coming at end. So they'll also have to manage for their main enemy; The stuffs exams. Also they have to fight with the surroundings, after all seeing their future ahead of them. Five days were only left for the vacations and ten only for their examinations.

The bad, wretched beast news wasn't aware with the school premises and it shouldn't be, viral throughout the school. Also they've to care after the awareness of people. At now, Alex, Lakshay and Kevin were all feeling awkward at all, although it's been more than a month and they three wasn't able to find the solution of their .They will soon have to look after this.

They took a long breath then, smelled the flowers in the garden above, and tried to feel joy in solving the puzzle. Morever, they were trying to work out, the more it was being harder. They were trapped in a big situation. And the whole quest wasn't begun seriously now.

The situations are gonna be unresponding and laborious. Alex moved on and waited for the answer and then he wished."Best of luck for your exams, and mine too. This time forgot totally about what's going on all around here and concentrate in studies for your exams. It is more valuable and important than this puzzle we've been solving since! So... just wanna say that,"

It's very funny to remember about our school days. The only thing we do is fun and nothing else. We throw the ink of pen to each other. We fight like monsters and animals.... The homeworks of teacher. Always diverted mind somewhere else. Those fun that joy, where else will we get? Nowhere except out schools.

But here the circumstances were very much different. The precision of students wasn't good at all. They always are busy in their activities. No fun and no joy only serious things happening all around. It been a daily routine for them all. Come school, study, class work, homework and over.

But as taking the example of Lakshay, Alex and Kevin. They weren't funny at all. Not from any of the sides. And because they were in huge hardness. They can afford very much time for playing, enjoying and other euphoria filled activities.