Chapter 7 (Lakshay The Indian Boy)

After bearing several challenges, Alex moved to another way. He was updated often more to face something.

Just because of a person who was waiting for him.

At morning, a new friend come to meet him who was Lakshay.

Lakshay was an sweet Indian boy who come here by the transfer of his dad, who worked as pilot. 

Lakshay was two years junior than Alex but they was in the same class,
Lakahay,Alex and keven they were the most best friend in the whole school. Always to 1st 2nd and 3rd position were gained by them. They three were the most brave and honest not in the school.

Their was a happy intersection between them.
Always they don't get below then 100% or 99%.

It became their daily habit to top and gain good position in the class.

Lakshay came to the house of Alex in the afternoon at 2 o'clock of A.M.

When he came Alex was studying and preparing his holiday homework of winters.
Lakshay knocked the door but no one replied again, because the home was very big no one listened then he pressed the bell but no one was replying or opening the door in the second bell Alex's father opened the door and said by started laughing.

"Oh Lakshay come I was watching T.V sorry I ignored the bells and knocks
"
Lakshay answered

"No matter uncle where's Alex ?"

That question wasn't much easy to answer because The father don't want his son to be inter faired because he was studying but father also don't want to broke the friendship between them so he said that.

"I'm calling sit first I'm giving you a glass of cold col drink".

Lakshay was surprised because that home was much bigger as compared to the house of Lakshay.

Alex came by taking coca-cola on his hand he gave it to Lakshay and said

" your most welcome to my house for the first time!"

Lakshay was surprised as Alex was much happy because he knew all that matter happened to him.

Lakshay said.

" Alex please don't overreact I know whole thing happened to you and still you are much happy than an average person having an big problem".

"Who shared you"
Alex asked to Lakshay.

Without any hesitation Lakshay told him in one word

"Keven told me".

Alex was in introusen to tell Lakshay something he stopped the things and said

" Lakshay I know you much than me so please take my words and listen to it from three days I'm getting the horibble dreams, that two you know but a dream came yesterdays night that I will tell you

When my earlier dream stopped when I saw that alien like man after I saw that I was in home eating my lunch but I was feeling boar so I choose to walk on the road in front of my house, then I went their and saw a person who was strange I followed him and then he tooked me to an unknown place that was looking like an Indian desert after visiting I saw a UFO like machine coming from space that I told on earlier dream the person tried to enter the UFO and UFO flied away somewhere in space and I my dream broke"

Lakshay was understanding what was the problem and difficulties Alex has faced between these three days.

So he didn't take it commonplace or ordinary, he thought he will take some action according to this.

"An author can give you full explanation of something, but that explanation a god can't be able to give"

Aryan Gupta