Chapter 19 (Telling Keven part 2 )

Now telling keven wasnt much easy then they were thinking, because kaven was tottaly different from otger children. Keven harts easily when someone say something very Bad about him. Otherwise he was tottaly perfect and a very good child.
Lakshay and keven was topper but after their was name of keven. He came second position in the school.
When Alex and Lakshay went out from house they were thinking if keven will believe. But Lakshay was not much scared than Alex was, Lakshay see things properly and then solve it easily but Alex, he was opposite he do all the things in hurry and in an very unmanered way.
They both were driving cycle slowly and was going by thinking and asking each other. After the journey of 5 km they both started fighting. The reason was that who will talk keven first.
First looking at the building Alex started his reason

"No lakshay i will not tell anything to keven he is cruel and very hard from inside, before i told him but he scold me a lot. I started crying then came to you if i will tell again to keven think what he will do with me ? He will kill me with hia bare hands"

Then Lakshay started the reason-
" Alex i know he will not believe us at least we shoild try ! And im with you one people can lie at one time but two people couldnt. I know its difficult but i will not force you Ok. I will talk keven "

It was looking that Lakshay was not giving an reason for not telling he was telling himself to go in difficulties. He was pussing himself in the fire!

They went by putting an hankerchief in their pockets. Not for sweating for the drops that were going to drop from their eyes.. They pussed the bell by bitting their nails and was thinking negative things. Only two words were comming in the mind of they both that was "scold or beat".
Now the time come when kaven came out and welcomed them.
His face expressions was not telling that he was angry or happy.
By thinking he is happy Lakshay told him frequently.

" keven promise me you will not scold us! The matter is that
1) Alex watched an dream
2) he again watched that dream by continuing the old one
3) he watched another dream that was third sequel of the dream he watcjed earlier
4) he told you but you didnt believe in this
5) he told the whole matter to me when you didnt believe to me !
6) we went to that park were we saw the peace of UFO. That is in my home now
7) Then suddenly the dream get true. Which dream alex watched it was the first one
8) second day the second dream come to be true
9) third day the third one !
10) we think lot but we didnt get any idea what to do next.
11) on net theirs a new news that 24 UFOs seen in belgium city
12) we checked it was true
13) we were now tottaly confused and was thinking what to do next
14) i got an new idea to tell you and we will think what tondo next.
15) we cane here and im telling you

Lakshay finished these 15 lines in one breath and was now breathing very fast like he has runned a very long distance or participated in a very long race and won.

After relaxing and before keven can say something, Alex said with an expressions of manner that he was requesting something..
"Please believe us its true we are not telling you any story"

" If spiritual things dont exist god also if they exist god also"
-AryanGupta
One more.
"The god for authors is their Author from whom they have inspired"