Chaper 20 (Reaction's of keven)

As they told keven the whole matter now one thing was left reaction..
Keven take it easily or hard that was very difficult to tell. When Lakshay told all the things freely. Keven speaked softly.
" OK if believe in your story. Sorry your imagination why you are telling I will not be able do anything because I doesn't believe in all these things. And if its true I want to stay much more far from these matters! And if you are telling the truth I want an evidence "
Keven was telling like he was feeling much more proud to not be the part of this matter..
At last Lakshay gestured to Alex his gesturing was saying that "Alex come here" As he was gesturing through the side if the room.
They both traveled their at the same distance and when they reached an discussion started over the matter which can't be understand to keven they were telling much softly that it can't be hear. They were telling to each other-
" Hey I knew that Keven wants the evidence but what to show him " said Alex.
Lakshay laughed a little bit and replied " oh ! You are so sluggish ! Don't you remember the piece if UFO we found at the children's park ?"

Alex surprised and was wondering how Lakshay remembered this ? Then he phoned his mother saying

" mom do you recall I gave you an piece yesterday be saying that keep it like its an gold ?? That was with silver shiny colour and with gold pleating."

"Ummmm! Oh yah I kept it in your cupboard I'm sending it to you by your car driver ! Well where are you?"

"Mom I'm at kevens house "
By saying OK his mother cutted the phone by thinking in his mind "whats all happening to my child he is behaving improper?"

"What's" shouted Lakshay to Keven and said "your evidence is coming soon don't be so upset and don't worry"

They three waited for the driver who was coming with the piece of UFO.
After waiting for half an hour he cane pressing the bell and giving it to Alex's hand. Alex was very happy because he was successfully in showing that evidence to keven.
He gestured and gave it to keven and said
" you wants evidence here it is the piece of UFO we found at the children ground when we were facjng the difficulties (when we saw U.F.O in our reality ).
Keven was surprised because he never had seen a thing like this but he was not cleared with the concept somewhere? He asked to search on net about the pieces.
On internet he observed the news below-
"73 pieces found and scientist still searching what's they because they are much strange about 93 % of people are saying that its the pieces of UFO these are found at many countries of the world the largest place where much are found they are Belgium scientist also saying maybe more can be find their.

Keven was now with Lakshay and Alex because the prove was successful but still keven was lacking somewhere..

"If you will exchange eyes from eyes the whole world will be blind"
- Mahatma ghandi