Chapter 97 (Back to the earth)

"It's complicated! The aliens of here are trying to destroy your planet, earth! They have copied all the things, necessary for a human to survive... And now they want earth, to be destroyed..."

"But why they gonna destroy?" First question asked by Alex, after visiting the planet.

"It's because they don't want any species, there to survive, they're afraid, that the people from earth, will destroy this planet in future. So bad use of their afraidness they wanted to destroy the planet. The people from x zone are trying to destroy and we from y zone are stopping them to do... There are only few people, mainly 5-6. Do you know why, the people had invisibled from earth?"

"No!"

"They were taken out here and they are safe. It's because everyone here wanna destroy earth, so we've took all the people safe, by making them small, by small light! No you just have to destroy to MTA, it's a bomb, used to destroy many things, it can also destroy a planet. If that bomb will be exploded, no one would be able to survive!"

"But how can I destroy the MTA? and why only me? Either Lakshay and Keven can do it!"

"You three are aliens, but Alex you're the most powerful among them! SK you'll have to do it! Best of luck. Go and do it soon, for your own world, for earth. Go Alex:"

Alex started running towards the x zone and and to the king of there.

He talked very smoothly with him. "I'm the second birth if Adolf Hitler!" He shouted.

The king moved his Body up words. "You're welcome!" Said the king.

"Why you're welcoming me?" He said angrily.

"Sir! We pray you a lot... Here! You'll have to destroy the MTA of the x zone, it's that you only can destroy it. Not us! Our king Adolf Hitler sir was the most powerful among us. He only can do anything, not us! So you'll have to do it. You'll have to destroy the whole planet from the aliens. We'll also included in it, when you destroy the MTA, you just have to click a button, a red button on it. Hence, when it starts showing numbers, it gives 10 minutes, the whole planet will be destroyed. You've to run along with your friends, to the teleporter, thus you and your friends won't be able to die. When you'll reach to earth all the people will be teleported as soon as possible. Now Dont take your time much, go!" He shouted.

Alex followed him, waited no more for a movement, he ran towards the X zone, went inside the big castle and said the the king there.

"Where's MTA? I gonna destroy it!" He said.

The king made no reactions, but because he was weak, he said some servants of him to attack on Alex and not let him to destroy the planet. because he wanted to live more.

Keven and Lakshay, the unknown faces weren't with Alex, it was because they're aliens but not powerful as Alex, so they might cant do anything, Although the time was passing.

The others aliens and the robots followed Alex to kill him. He didn't did anything, just put his hands towards the face of those aliens.

And the aliens started flying. He was controlling them, he has the power to control the aliens.

He straight then went inside a room, it was the only room in the small castle, bug for the aliens.

There was a big machine there and he was sure, it was MTA.

"It's MTA, but is it MTA?" He asked with his heart.

When he saw the words MTA, written on the top of the machine, he satisfied himself and started finding the red button on it.

He found that and watching his watch he pressed it tightly. Nothing happened?!

But after half a minute the machine started making counting and started making beeo-beep sound.

He ran very fast towards Y zone and went to the king again.

"Pressed the red button on MTA; Where's teleporter?" He hold the hands of Lakshay and Keven and on a sized the instructions given by the king.

"Thanks a lot! You've 9 minutes since when you pressed go outside and jump inside the water, the river you saw and think about earth, and in seconds you'll be there.." He shouted.

Alex jumped and went to river, closing his eyes and looking towards the planet again. He jumped in it and Lakshay and Keven after him.

After some seconds...

No news for the planet, no news for where they were. But it looked it was earth.

"Where are we?" Asked Keven.

"Earth?" Lakshay replied.

Soon as they runner their eyes harshly, they found themselves lying on the ground of earth, in the children park behind the home of Alex.

In just one eye blink, they found the children playing in the park.

With their parents sitting and talking. Some doing Indian boring yoga and others jogging and gossiping.

It brought about a merry face with them.

They're now in earth, with no new planet, the end if the mystery. Here...

"We'll discuss all the things later about... No more queries, meet me at night. " Alex said and again glanced his watch.

'9:30' it showed.

"8:30 AM" he said.

They went home, without any word like. "Bye!" "See ya!" Or etc.

At home Alex flung on his mother and caressed her, hugged her and she kissed on his check.

NO MORE COMMENTS HE WENT TO HIS ROOM.

He knew his mother was an alien; But can he do?

"Mystery also have genes or heriditory, so stay tuned!"

-Aryan Gupta