Chapter 89 (The mystery starts)

It was not that Lakshay and Keven will come to Alex to share their problems, He will have to go through them.

However, the circumstances were corresponding. They were hanged at one situation and thousands of more were just waiting.

It's like you meet a friend if yours after many years and you see 100 of your best friends at present coming and running towards you.

And it happened, the period overed, maths teacher took a hard maths test and Alex solved all the problems, but some of the questions he left in a worry about something. But whatever... His scorings can be good or maybe good.

He got overwhelmed and perplexed when Lakshay and Keven came to him.

"Alex!" They started making a bad face and held their breathe like they're what going to tell.

They took a deep breath and started. The first to narrate was Lakshay —

"Alex actually I wanna tell you something, maybe you'll infuriate with our words; but we know you'll be able to mange... I know the victim of these creepy things are you and It is wondrous to us all, why only you are the one, these things are happening to you? Its the most biggest mystery of all." Alex got too much curios about what they were going to tell next. He awaited and those words came flowing by Keven's mouth.

"That was a joke. Alex" he said straight  like his train was going to miss.

"Our behaviour we showed to you, we know that could be something hard to your heart but that was a joke and what was the reason of the joke, we won't tell you and promise you'll never ask. But if its important for you to aware, of course we'll tell you! Noe the mystery starts from here. We are with you, we are observing you since talking with Ken about how to tell us. Now it's the relationship like before. We won't depress you again. We're with you. Noe let's start right now:—"

Alex made no reactions, no actions on his face. He stayed that only like what he was.

And here was nothing hysterical in all this.

The main reason from which they were upset was that—

'It was true that there were lots of family drama in Lakshay's and Keven's family and there's minor fights always. And because the mysterious things happening with then were not solving; they big decided not to take part in all this for some movements and then back again to the matter. It was just only for some of the days, nearly two or three, and when two or three days happened it all overed.

This was the short issue they were having. They were too much sad about the activity they did in Alex's home.

Alex was still found overwhelmed and standing on that position, where he was standing. Not a bit of words coming out from his mouth but still he giggled and tried saying something
but failed.

"Make hay while the sun shines"

-Unknown