Chapter 1 (Bare Begins) [Edited]

Chapter 1 Bare Beginnings

December 23rd night 8:10 PM

That was the coldest, apparent and the most concealed night ever, Belgium was having for the first time. The whole city of the country was trapped in a difficult situation, which wasn't solving yet. All the things were invisible, and so nothing was seen from the streets and the precipitous paths. Even not the rain drops, which were disheveled by the dirtiness, which the wind was taking in it.

The fog, frost, smog came from every chinks and keyholes. The night was that much of powerful and freezable that; it can give a person to strangle of death. Something extreme never happened here before was first time but looked last.

The rain was continuously repeating itself after sometimes. Whenever it ceases it again starts after a short interval of time.

All the humans living there were very much scared and afraid. Street Animals were shouting for help but, no one heard to them.

The roads were filled with the rain water. No one can challenge this extreme weather. It was similar to as the world was hanged and wasn't responding to any stimuli's.

The rain was trying and giving its full effort in destroying the things. The temperature varied between 0 to 1 degrees and it was looking much impossible to get rid of it.

When again the rain stopped, something came by pushing itself, which was unbelievable fast wind blowing, which thumped all the houses and tried to make them weak. The wind can be compared with a bullet train or a gun.

If a Man would have walked on these streets, he wouldn't be had survive or he would had blown away by the strong wind.

The wind wasn't taking casual and commonplace things in it containing plastic bags, packets, soil. It was taking highly influenced and expostulate things in it, which shouldn't be here these were involving the trees, bikes, cars etc. The scared people were praying their god to get prevention for it now. But no one was listening.

People were also praying for their dear ones, who didn't come home yet.

The air blowing above was mixed with the fragrance of flowers and the grasses were also involved in it. The hard works of people were destroyed, specially the gardens.

A garden was prepared by an old uncle who loves gardening a lot and that's the reason he prepared a full bigger garden then others, which was now totally and completely destroyed and the evil destroyer was the weather that they were facing for the many of the hours.

The bye cycle of children were also involved in it and it was looking a dream to all the people bearing and tolerating there. People were only thinking they won't be able to survive. And it actually could be! No one can really guess, they will have to make a right choice for it.

The silent remained quiet for every hour. It was all silent and no one was able to do so, as they were not able to go out of their homes. No one was taking action with this storm all were thinking negative.

There was a list of things that can be done to control this. But no one was doing anything. This is because in problem we didn't get any solution and we only get solution of the common, casual and ordinary things not the things which are very much dangerous for our life and properly and damaging it.

But the people there were thinking strange and very weird ideas to solve these things. This will not prove helpful and will be failed. They were the silliest ideas. Which can't even a mad can think.

It was the most weird and strange day of Belgium which never happened earlier. It was making all the people there thrive. But except a tall, handsome, cute and ruddy, sluggish, limp boy, Alex. He was taking all this as unenthusiastic and not showing any interest. Until, he was feeling seedy he was taking it slight and ease.