Chapter 75 (The unseen dream #2)

The light became brighter and brighter, powerful and powerful, the more some one was staring.

Keeping the eye-upon it. Extending and extending. But finally it looses it's power when. Alex said something.

"Where am I?" He asked.

Suddenly the whole light, invisibled. Couldn't be seen right now.

Where was it?. Don't know!

Alex was Still trying to open his eyes, he opened his shining eyes, slowly and slowly.

When he opened, he found himself on earth, on his home, in his room. Sitting on the window, it was very much hot that time. The temperature nearly was 45° and it was not less, to burn anyone and wet him.

He was still wondering where was he and how suddenly he felt summer, he knew it was winters all going around. But how the summer?

The sun parked itself, at the fix point, without moving. But the earth was moving all around him.

It was too quite all around. Everything was silent, not a single noise was coming from anywhere! Not a bit.

Alex thought in his mind. "Why the whole earth is silent for the first time?"

Hr adjusted himself, by sitting on sofa, kept in his room. First he relaxed himself and thought of 'what will happen next?'.

He wasn't thinking about where he was or why all the strange things was happening with him.

Because he was aware with that— of he was watching a dream. But don't knew, it was dream.

Sometimes we watch, a dream in which we see dream and sometimes the dream in which we know we are watching the dream. And also try to woke oneself.

But can't! Because our dream is our own creation and we can't wake yourself by nudging or beating, we will have to wake ourself by nudging in reality, or any other silly activity.

In reality!

Alex thought of this idea, to wake himself, by doing such painful activity.

"I'm in my dream! And I know this. Why bit I can wake me?"

He slapped himself, that echoed everywhere. It was too painful and loud.

Nothing happened.

He tried again, but failed, again and again but failed every time.

He was bored with the activity so that he started out of the window. "See the dreamworld"

"No one is making noise! But why?" He asked.

He started running his legs, to the corridor and went to the took of her mother.

She was not there. Hr checked his father room, she also wasn't there.

He checked nearly all the corners of his home, even terrace, but she was not there.

When he couldn't found her, he makes his way towards out home, to search her if she has gone somewhere else.

He looked right and left, no vechile, not a bit. He searched for any, but no!

He looked everywhere, no one was there! Like the whole world is I'm silence or lost somewhere else.

How the all people of a place, can be concealed at one time?

He searched everywhere and then, sat on road. By crying much louder, he can...

To be continued...

"