Chapter 47 (Back to the studies)

It is very much harder for every child to tolerant and bear the boring lectures of teachers. Many children take it prominent and important and many as a waste.

But this lectures only help is to achieve in our life. They are boring but helpful to gain something in life.

The condition were same to our three heroes, Lakshay, Alex and Keven. They also see studies as something embarrassing and horrible. But as to see in main point they were not.

It is a situation in every students life to handle over the studies even in bad conditions. To take example of harry potter.
It is much joyful and enjoyable and fun to study something related yo magic, but here the precision's were like to study the main elements of the studies.

This time Alex was studying, our most top subject. 'Maths'! And he was not able to find the solution of a question, that was from the chapter of Algebra. And it is very much harder for the school guys.

Alex started his book, and then he glanced at his watch. 10:32 PM.

Again at the book and again at the watched, his watched told the same time but 1 minute forward 10:33 PM.

He again looked at the book and again at his clock but not the hand clock, this time the phone clock. The time was same.

"Eh!" He hesitated for first time and said with innocuous and innocent look.

He again started at book but this time, more bravery and more confident.

"This can't be determined by my mind!"

He think by his intelligent mind, got an idea but failed. Again thought and got an better idea.

He took his phone, typed the password and started Chatting with Keven. And it was very much good news that he was online. To join to inter chat he watched if Lakshay was online or not and he was.

They joined an interconnection between them. First to post a message was Alex. He looked for a space and typed.
Alex rocks!
"Guys can't get out of Q-3 Exercise 12 C Algebra chapter."

The reply came suddenly without even waiting a second.

Rocking Keven
"Oh! What a coincident I'm also trying to solve it but can't be able to do"
Dazzling Lakshay
"Let open it,..... Can't be solved much difficult."

They broke their interconnection, because they were studying, and while studying no mobile allowed, no playing allowed. Nothing allowed.

"UF! Hardest question" said Lakshay.

"OMG! I won't be able to answer. Damn it!" Said Keven.

"It's wondering the most intellectuals in the class don't know the answer. What would be the condition if others"

They all were like playing some game in which each had to solve the questions.

"If problem is eating you, you should eat it"
-Aryan Gupta