Chapter 17 (Telling Lakshay)

As Alex's mistakes were getting increased he thought to go quickly for that he will be not disturbed.
He ran through the stairs very fast so that no one would be able to caught the attention of Alex.
When he reached to the 12 the floor he took an break because he tuned very fast and the height of his home was much bigger. After waiting he pressed the bell and waited so that he can relax and refresh himself. Lakshay came out from his home and surprised because Alex never been have visited Lakshay's House. He had been here for the first time. Lakshay welcomed Alex by putting Hus hand on the shoulders. Lakshay told Alex to sit in sofa, he said "oh! Alex you are visiting here for first time and I'm sure theirs no bad news. I think but it can be" before Alex can say something Lakshay called his mother. His mother came washing his hand as she was cooking something. Lakshay said to his mother
"Mummy see Alex has came here for the first time you would never give his something?"
His mother was also same reacting like his son. She never had meet Alex.
She said like she was enjoying the company of Alex.
"your welcome here, wait a minute I'm bringing some cookies and a hot coffee for you its very cold outside "
As his mother was going Alex shouted softly "No I doesn't want anything".
Lakshay and his mother forced somewhere to Alex but Alex disagreed.
Alex was looking right and left back words and up words because Lakshay's house was much smaller as compared to Alex but it was beautiful enough. After the lots of diaturbece Alex forgett the real matter he had having. As he looked to his right he saw an dogs photo hanging and pasted in the wall so he remembered all the things.
Alex started telling confidiently-

"Hey lakshay i knew it today if something is behind us it never leave us for lifetime. Anew thing held i readed on the newspaper the headlines were like this 24 UFOs seen in the belgium city. And i was perplexed and thinking what to do next? Now you tell what i can do next ?"

When Alex finished one thing was left reactions of lakshay.
But lakshay acted softly very much and replied to Alex thats nothing to tense,
"i will be soft and very innocent like am i . I will try to solve".
First Lakshay gestured towards his computer and said lets check the net.

Lakshay opened computer, and checked google. The newses were same.
Now Lakshay and Alex were in same position and was thinking only ome thing what to do next ?

" The crisis of today is the joke of tommorow"
-HG wells (Herbert george wells)