Chapter 79 (The unseen dream #6)

The perception was all solved, and now Alex was laughing and came out the dream, nothing happened in his lengthy dream. And just he was happy because all the mystery was going to finish, according to him, it was the last dream he saw. But no one can determine it was or not.

Many things happened in his dream and according to the circumstances, it was all last and came to the final battle between the humans and the aliens.

Was it all going a fight between them? Or something else? Fight? Peace? Harmony, brotherhood? What was going to happen.

It was all the the hidden mystery that was going to happen, the secrets would be no more, conceal with Alex, he will knew about everything, he had doubt on in. But will he able to knew? Or bear all that?

Let's see...

He started running towards the perception, the loud noise, which entered and echoed his ears, they're now becoming louder and louder.

They were like the siren on the ambulance or the police vehicle.

He remembered all the places he saw In his dream, because actually they're all connected with the virtuality or reality.

He was running too fast, like a leopard runs, while catching its pray. He was straight moving by keeping his one of the right hand in his ears. Maybe, to listen more or louder.

When he came to the actual place, from where this all sound was coming. It was huge park, that were located on the small narrow hills, which were just right behind the school of Alex, he studied.

He wondered, nothing was there but still he was sure that the all noise was coming from here only; the place he was standing where.

Suddenly, his eyes catches a person running, but was not like that of spiritual power or something like shadow running.

It was a person, which can be seen all by his looks and body structure. Who was he? That was the first question which tried to enter Alex's brain, but Alex refuses and ignored, because he was in all his control, and knew he'll do and he can do! But must or might shouldn't enter his life.

Just they were the thoughts of him. The person covered his face with a black huge blanket and so on with the blanket his face wasn't seen by him.

But just he saw one scar in his body. That was like the scar if harry potter have, but that was colourless, this was of black colour and with something yellow, sparkling and twinkling all around the scar.

The scar was all straight with no obstruction. Just straight.

He followed that man, without thinking about the loud noise and the place.

When that person saw Alex, he started running, but Alex wasted no more time to catch him.

They both ran, ran and ran, but the main thing was that. The person was too much faster than Alex.

And so might not be catch easily. But not lose his hope he tried and tried but not kept calm in reaching close to the person.

"There's an interrelation between dream and reality, this we are able to watch them"

-Aryan Gupta