Chapter 21 (what to do)

When they both told the whole matter to keven, now kevwn was with them and also he was an part of their team with three intelligent children. Now the disscussion that was going it was like that. They were telling and giving their disscusion over the matter.
Alex was now compleatly not in the world of now. He was telling all the things unconcious and involuantirily.
"Can we do this thing im telling to you ? Its difficult but we can !
We can ignore all these things. While this strange things will tried to dnatch our attention but we have to ignore ignore and ignore. Hope it will be us till lifetime but we cant do anything. We have to do manythings in our life. We will spent all our life regarding these problems of UFOs its better to ignore."
Lakshay was now thinking negative he angered to Alex by saying
"I know alex you have faced much of your difficulties in these days but we are here getting the solition not to refuse and ignore all this things and its better you did not try to think its an mental illness thats call getting limp but i cant do anything you are getting very much sluggish.... Its my request please dont think."
I have an idea we can only face then think what to do but now these things are getting very much and increasing very much you know keven you didnt have faced these all things so you are relaxing here but we have faced we know the true pain we have faced!"
Now keven started-
"I know the true and real pain of yours until i didnt faced it....... But i knew so. All these things happeing to us is strange and weired but ignorance we can do ! I think its proper. But somewhere it is defected. Cant tell about it !!"
Now their was nothing to do. What to do next no one knows. The thing they can do is nothing and nothing else because their difficulties and thier evil were increasing day to day and were gwtting very much. And its very difficult for them to handle at the age of 12-13. Now what they can do difficulties are difficulties but we have to face it by each other.
"Unity is streanth"
And these sentences saud by an person are true and very much good maintained. If we can do things in unity they get nuch easy and look very easy actually they didnt get easy we make it easy together. With lots of ideas and good thaughts. We can handle all the things in the world if its done by many persons. Weather it cannot be done by and lone or solitary person.

"Unity is streanth"
I think spelling is wrong..
Forgive me and sorry