Chapter 88 (Friendship)

Alex was now completely over it. They were just the 10 words to be said, but the circumstances were stopping the blubbering words, to be come from his mouth.

The second anxiety were the moving lips and head of Ken. The more he was doing the more worry was scaring him.

One side's the horrible face of Ken and the other the holing curiosity. Which to control and which to spoil? It was the most powerful thought; someone can thing at the movement... Alex was doing so.

The rapid movement of figures and the shaking, like a mixture juicer can be seen.

"I can't!... Do...It..." Roared Alex.

Ken watched him being afraid and thought— "Alex I knew it's the most tremendous movement of your life and you have not to panic, nothing will happen. It's just few words to be said and I'm sure you can do it and you'll do it! How many times in life you lost your friends, but it's the most convenient pleasure of immense to enjoy with friends... Don't lose hope you can... You can..." He repeated the last two lines of his sentence comfortably and many times.

But suddenly something happened that Ken reciprocalled the words— 'You can to can you? ".

He did because, Alex seemed a bit nervous to explode his tensions.

Alex missed the providential chance at last, it was the science period and the teacher arrived soon.

As he entered the class, he first said this — " Students please be in your seats!" The science teacher said scientifically.

The science teacher: 'Mr Alen roidio ' was the most liked teacher in the school. As per his way of teaching and remembering, recalling things were adventurous and amazing.

Someone never realizes that he's teaching. Basically, he not let the children to know that he is teaching.

His teaching power as at the top and high, like students have tasks to get crossed by the topper of the class. The whole teachers in the school always tries to competite with him.

"Shit! I missed it" he nearly fainted... And got much overwhelmed.

He sat on his seat and the teacher started teaching.

"So children." His way of starting remains always same.

Before he can say anything, the whole class stand and wished the teacher in dramatic way-

"Gooooooodmoooorning sir!" They all said. The good and the morning were a bit larger, like all those enjoyable summer days.

"The first we'd introduce our new hero of the class. 'Ken' he grasped the name. " So Ken please come here and whatever I ask, you'll have to reply! " like he is making someone scarier.

Ken came closer to him; keeping the distance of mainly 10 M. The whole class started laughing and the movement the teacher called him.

'More closer..' He gestured and started asking him the questions, someone never asked to him and he never replied to those questions.

"So name?"

"Ken... Kenerodio menshah" he retorted sightly, it can be properly seen he was somewhat uncomfortable in telling his full name. Probably!

The teacher thought about what to ask next and Ken thought what he'll ask next and got ready for the words which were upcoming from his shiny mouth.

"Life is something which was given to us a billion years ago; now we know what to do with it

-(Don't know)— 'not me!'