Chapter 1 (Bare Begins)

That was the most weird and strange day of Belgium. It wasn't much commonplace just because of that freezable cold.

It was the month of January, but as to see the fog and smog, it seem that its January.

The cold morning was already happening but it was quite dark and was looking like its completely horrible night.

The hands of the clock were at 6 of morning. And the temperature mainly varies between 1-3°.

The fog was much in density, and so nothing can be properly seen via streets.

Everyone was freezing, being an ice but except a boy Alex. He was bye cycling, ignoring the cold.

He was full packed with hot and fluffy jacket, muffler and a big red cap on his head. He wore black spectacles on his head. His eyes were shining and twinkling. He was handsome with ruddy face.

He drove through the precipitous path not caring about the tire and then he reached home by slinging a bag over his shoulders.

"Mom" he shouted back to his mother, But he didn't get any reply he did the same and again repeated but still there was no voice coming from anywhere.

After waiting for sometimes he phoned called his mother that started a lengthy conversation between them.
They started talking -

"Mom where are you?"

"Oh my child! I'm here in shop"
"Mom when will you come? I'm waiting"

"Couldn't guess surely 2-3 hours I will try"
"Mom my stomach is aching. I'm hungry"

"Aah! I know I already prepared cheesy pizza for you it is placed in refrigerator."

"Mom that's the real thing you can do to make me happy! Bye"

He cut down the phone by putting it in his pocket, and then he went to second floor, opened the fridge and observed something that changed his face expressions.

He suddenly got very happy because of thing he saw that changed his mood and face expression. He felt pleasure on his own.

He founded the grilled, fried, cheesy pizza with all mutton mixed in it.
He was much hungry that his hungriness revolted at pizza. He ate whole pizza within a time of 5 minutes.

After doing this, he was getting so much sluggish and limp and was looking for entertainment.

And because there was nothing to do, he started using his new phone he gathered this month for his birthday. He was now 12 years old.

He get so much of surprises this birthday so that he throw some gifts he doesn't like.

As he was much rich and wasn't caring about the money.

When he opened his phone by unlocking the pattern, first he opened what's app because it was in home screen. He saw that there were no new chats, so he chooses next Facebook but there were not any new notifications.

Then he looked up words in the phone. There was no network not a bit. Not in any of the Sims.

He was startled because the phone was new and it was the first time from which the network was zero.
He retorted to himself by rubbing his face.

"Why the network isn't responding?"

then suddenly, his phone shut down without any reason.

He couldn't understand what's the real problem for which the network was gone and the phone hanged and then switched out.

To take action he remained quiet and ignored.

There was nothing to do with the smart phone because of network.
So he thought to use the laptop.

He opened it by inserting password.
But he observed that it also wasn't responding like his phone.

He tried again and again but failed every time.

It was completely hanged.

Two gadgets was not already in use so
He tried to start his computer, but the computer was same reacting like the laptop and the phone.

He thought he will call an engineer to repair all the electronic devices that wasn't working.

As his phone was switched off and the network was zero. So he went to top floor for using the iPod.

He visited corridor by switching off the lights, fans and AC.

He was using an AC and fans in winter. It was unbelievable.

"Now days a person can be called as person if he is a god or an author"
- Aryan Gupta