Chapter 71 (Lethal Person running)

Alex gleamed and scurried naughtily. It was too funny walking towards his legs.

Was filled with all small blistered on his hands; somewhat, and with a look of expectantly. Mainly, he was in a situation of chaos.

Hysterically he moved his way and faced back word, like he has forgotten something.

He was wailing too much by clattering out.

Alex moddycoddled His friends a lot but at last what happened, his friends sneered and slinked quietly, making no noises.

This is no what happened earlier...

It was all going chorus but the tall came to vengeance.

It happened a small fight between Lakshay and Keven. Alex was unknown with all and he was gone somewhere, when he came, founded Keven and Lucky fighting, not at high level but shouting and sneering  louder.

He don't wanted to disturb them all, to loose their fight there only.

The fight was giggling. It was like—

"I've here for been a year, since, my last visit was London and when I came your weren't like this!" Lakshay nodded, arguing something before.

"You're talking about me, well I'm more civilized then you, and I don't think your parents also have done for. They've made a big mistake. Letting you in this world! Actually, you don't have got proper write to live in this world." Keven said.

Wherever, Keven said; emphasizing the words of Lakshay, they're too much high. They they shouldn't be.

Alex gasped utmost and tried hiding his hand, he knew it was going more.

He gasped and by taking a dark, lazy breathe, he controlled himself going in the fight.

Lakshay uplifted his small, cute eyebrows and with opened mouth he wondered: 'How someone could be too crossed?'

"How dare you" he straighted his legs and leaned towards the wall of pink, beside him.

"Yes I dare I" he said angrily.

"What the way problem you've having with me and my family that always you're blaming me? Don't you dee your own family" he came close, to show more anger.

The fight was going wrong ng all, the track in which the fight was going, was straight before but now, it came to the movements they will have to take.

The fight was going up and down and up and down. But the solution; still to be found.

Alex prepared himself, because he thought some one was leaving.

He wants to disturb them in their fight. But then, he thought of not going in someone's personal matter, because it was wrong thing.

Spilling other matter is really very much bad and we've learnt its basics in our school days.

This was enjoy full for Alex to see Lakshay and Keven fighting. But why?
There's everything in friendship, tears  extending every ears, and smile doing any activity while!

But when the tall comes to the parents, something could be done, weather the fight will extend and extend and finally will reach to the relationships between families.

It wasn't really fare!

"The main branch of study, is The scolds by parents"

-Aryan Gupta