Chapter 11 (The strangest thing in the world)

BELGIUM TIMES

January 2nd 2015.

Night 10:00

"Boy missing since morning,"

A boy named Salim, missing since morning. His parents; crying like a new born baby. But still there's no news for what happened to him? Where we went? Where is he lost? Is he fine now? Where is he now? Is it a case of kidnapping or a serious spiritual case? Is Salim even alive or not?

The investigation's still ongoing to find him, Although Salim was like a gold that is not be found. If you've watched a boy with the photo below. Please contact us or visit our website. Please, if you know anything about the boy, don't be shy, telling us. You've to tell. Think about his parents. They're worrying a lot. Please find a way, so that you can help them.

-Jonath Brano Morre

The news very much similar to this, which was viral all around the internet, news and the newspaper as well. Every website was known with this missing news of Salim. When the day passed by bringing night. The worry was getting much and extending its limits. Now all the neighborhood of each other were aware that Salim was missing. Even Kevin's, Alex's and Lakshay's parents.

Who don't know anything about the incidents happening to them? No one was!

"It's been a night and why not I can find my Salim." Said Salim's father because of his crossing worry.

"Is he fine now? I pray to god that he's fine. And may god bless him." Replied mother by crying a loud.

That was the day when Salim was missing since morning and it was night now and instead of finding Salim all the parents of children placed chairs and burnt fire in the middle. And they were satisfying Salim's mother, and father. The fathers of other children were also satisfying. Because Salim's father was crying for the first time... in a kind of matter like this.

But the children were making their choices differently; they were still thinking where he went?

"I'm sure that he went to that park only where we had sent him to investigate and he didn't came yet!" asked by Kevin something extreme.

"Yes you're right but what? We've searched all the park and places near them. But we couldn't find anything, and I don't know why? My worry is getting much to care about him," replied Alex to the question.

"The police are finding him and pray god that they'll look after Salim," advised Lakshay.

They all attached their hands and started praying with god to care and look after Salim, because he was trapped in a very much hard difficult situation. "OH god it's been 8 hours since Salim's missing. We're missing him a lot, we can't live without him. Please return it wherever he is," prayed Alex.

They all prayed silently except Alex. Now the situation was getting much curious, to know the results. Was he found? Or he is still not founded. The problem was getting a curiosity to know that what happened to him. Caring was other side but this was an extreme. At the movement a police came. IT HAPPENED SO FAST, THAT ONE CAN'T BELIEVE. They said to their mother.

"We found Salim but..." The police came and said with a hesitating voice.

"Sir actually there's a very much sad and NEWS?"

"What?" Screamed Salim's father.

"Police force can't do anything because the thing we found it is now decaying," he said.

"What?" He again repeated the same words, but now by shouting loud.

"Sir actually," silence and again.