Chapter 54 (Rude?)

It was now finally remembered that Alex forget things. He usually say something bad and after sometimes, he totally forget about that. What he said, why he said, was it important. Nothing.

What was all happening to him, was unknown but still it was miraculous and staggering. He was looking his power of brisk and getting much rude and stubborn. He was a steadfast! He also was optimistic about his future.

He was getting miserly day to day and time to time. Even place to place.

When Alex sat on bus seat, passing smiles to the driver and conductor, who never and ever emphasized him.

"Am I mad?" Suddenly Alex asked again rudely.

"Started again!" The conductor applauded slowly, so that he might can't hear.

"No you don't" the driver responded looking and giggling at the conductor.

"No I mean to say, that am I stubborn?" He again asked.

"Are you in the world or somewhere else? What are you saying all unusual thing?" they were surprised to hear the questions asked by Alex.

"You two are completely mad and mental. Shouldn't you need a special doctor?" He replied angrily.

They controlled themselves to answer, they were angry but collecting their anger for the next time.

"What happened to the boy?" The conductor asked.

The driver fitted in his ear something.

"He's" he said "he's passing from disease. I think so. Better don't to talk with him"

The conductor nodded his head and agreed his words.

After, he again sat on his seat and didn't talk to them. Not a word.

Alex after 5 minutes again talked to them serenely. He gasped, and quaffed large amount of water.

"I'm again sorry! I've been rude with you. Please forgive me. What I said with you I didn't remember but whatever I said I knew they were bad words. Sorry again please forgive me. Won't you? Whatever punishment you wanted to give. You can but please don't talk with principal ma'am about this. I take the responsibility, of not behaving properly with you sorry. "

He again sat on seat and waited for the words by conductor and driver. But they didn't replied anything. They just be in their place they were and the driver started asking.

"Is all are present? Anyone left?" But he didn't get any reply so the conductor completed his words.

"Who hasn't came yet?" He asked.

One small child stand on his seat and said. "D and C all are present except two boys, named Keven and Lakshay."

"I may not mention they are in pur school library. Sure!" The driver laughed.

They all waited and after some minutes they came by handling ten to twenty books in their hands.

They can to bus and the concocter helped them to handle and fitted all the books inside their bags, seats and hands.

Keven asked Alex to sit with him but without any reason he refused and disagreed.

Alex was not changed so much that every children in the school get far from Alex as well, they don't talk with him or any personal activity not allowed.

But except Keven and Lakshay they were the best friend of Alex, and can bear even a minute to stay far of him.

But he talked rudely with them also. But they didn't took it serious. It didn't hurt them. As per their sweetness.

"Talking rude is correct, but being rude is wrong"

-Aryan Gupta