Chapter 3 (The unseen miracle and the unwanted dreams)

It was much painful for Alex to bear this all, whatever; he was a brave child and there was nothing to worry about, but he was worrying. Mainly, sometimes it happens that we worry about the things; someone is really about to over it and it's the topic which is still unknown to them... It was like the talk of yesterday. The happenings were too much dangerous that it took someone's death-

Flashback: 5 Years ago-

It only seems yesterday, when the grandfather of Alex died because of a tension and worry about something; but what was that? Still a mystery! It was never told to Alex, because of some reason. It was when Alex was 7 years old, the most illiterate among all and now all his intelligence may can't be compared with others. He and his grandfather were playing in the underground room; it was the biggest room of all the rooms in his home. Alex's dad was somewhere lost in Syria, working and busy in his job, it were the earlier days of when Alex's mother was a teacher at a school where Alex studies at present. On that time due to some wages' reasons Alex was not studying in a school with high facilities... he was not studying in a government school. Just a transitory and because of his knowledge that was at the back, he was also counted at the back as an unknowledge and illiterate person. Alex's mother Stella was as compared to his father or Alex's grandfather.

The conditions were the same; they both were much strange to understand. The sayings according to the doctors were found similar as to the worst circumstances with her. Suddenly grandfather started worrying like some tension, something was happening to him, all his body got red, the veins can be seen all over his white body. They were dark green in color, which humans don't have. Alex was squealing very loud and was shouting for help or an assist better. No one heard to him as it all happened in the basement. The grandfather died at the spot only. Soon Stella arrived and found his father's dead body lying, she wasn't able to control herself, and she fainted felt unconscious. When she woke it all was over. The matter became the matter of something personal and stayed a mystery. How he died? UNKNOWN... From there Alex just asks one question every time 'How my grandfather died' But no one told him, but as now he's 12, he has forgotten everything, maybe not! Who knows?

Flashback over: At the present-

Alex might be able to control himself from eating. His hands were freeze and were no more paining; the doctor fixed a plaster all over it and it all over.

It was like the 5 Years before and the 5 hours before, Alex mother Stella was out home to bring the medicines for Alex.

There was no word in Alex's dictionary called 'anxiety or worry' about something. But something happened! As soon as Alex was going upstairs, to his room- his room was at top floor. Whenever something happens, he had to travel long distance. Between something unknown and unexpected happened.

Something caught his attention, he was walking to the stairs, rubbing his legs and then; a very high, loud and very irritated noise coming from the backyard of his house echoed his ears and was unbearable. 'What's that?' The first question He thought. He nearly fainted after listening the noise, it was still coming. It was not sure; the noise was coming from back his home. But was guessing. "Aah!" He shouted for a long time. "What the noise is about, I couldn't tolerate it anymore! Is it a work of construction or what? Are they gonna kill me today? Or they've not got any ears? Oh my god! What kind of people you've sent to earth?"

He then waited something undesirable to happen, like all the people shouting and fighting to cease it, or discussion something, somehow not over that topic, as soon as he observed nothing happened, and nothing was happening, he wondered. "Why can't I see anything happening here?" he shouted, his sweaty hands, still on his ears, held tightly.

It seemed like an airplane was crashing but the noise was different, according to him. How airplane can crash here? He last thought and put the hands on his ears again more tightly. The noise was extending minute to minute and second to second. He straightly went to his room fast. Running and running, first he looked out of the window. Anything couldn't be properly seen, because of just one reason. Alex hadn't cleaned his window, for many years! And just what everything was blur.