Chapter 98 (An important talk)

Alex always want these all things to stay as hidden and concealed, he nearly was aware with lots if mystery of this world and universe. And the some of the manor points.

1) aliens are there in the world; they can thrive and evolve anywhere.
2) There's a thing called second birth in this world.

And much more we can't think of. He knew Keven and Lakshay were also aliens and including him, he also was an alien!

His mother, Salim— The boy who died, also was an alien.

Whosoever was left, he indeed blame them which made them suspicious.

His dad, who was to Romania, didn't returned soon, that horrible and pleasant day only, his phone came and he informed, 'that he can't come along here Belgium, he was at Romania and has opened a new business, busy in it and will take nearly 6 moths for him to return'

It was the only thing, that made Alex suspicious with his father, he thought might his father never went to Romania and now in a planet, maybe a new planet instead?

At 7:39 after taking a long break of a huge nap, Alex came with dismal and dismay down and his mother started talking with him.

"Alex I want you to forget all these things, there's no mean, thinking about them!" She said when Alex was coming down to the stairs.

Without a reply he went to the room sat on chair and waited for his mother to arrive and enter to room.

"Mum!" He shouted, when he didn't got a reply.

His mother came in with shovel and talked with him politely. "Oh Alex!" The words coming from her mouth echoed Alex's ears.

"Mom! Don't be too cross! Talk me, without a word hesitation, can show intonation..." He told his mother to be cross and not to hesitate.

His mother sat on the weak table, beside the sofa. Why were they not sitting on sofa?!

"Mum! Unless and until my death, it'll stay hidden, keep it like what it is now. Dont tell anything, again saying anything to my children when they give birth. It may be that when they'll born, I'll be not in this world, or in yours. We both are different from humans, instead we're not proper human. So keep it hidden"

He repeated his same words many tines, for making his mother more truthful as compared to what she was now.

Before the mouth opened he left the room and went outside. Looked through the wind — his watch.

The time was happening- "8:27 PM" he became late as usual.

First he adjusted his hands towards his pocket, where his phone was lying and resting.

But then, he changed his mood and determined not to talk more, with family, friends and all the people he had ever met in his life.

From now only, Alex's mind started getting information and knowledge about history, a bout when the Jews were discriminated by the world famous, prominent, dictator Adolf Hitler.

"Once anything is started without permission, it won't cease, until given permission"

-Aryan Gupta