Chapter 50 (Vacations over)

At last the morning brought a new fragrance with many beautiful things fitted inside it.

The vacations overed and it was the the time for joy and fun. But for the others child, not Alex, Lakshay and Keven.

They still have to solve the mystery. They can't do anything. Without thinking the mystery won't be solved. And will stay like what it is.

The alarm clocked shouted and forced Alex to wake up, because the time was 7.

And he had to wake up definitely because it was a school day now. Vacations were overed and today was the first day of Alex and his friends to school for the first time after a long gap and holidays.

Really it proved an amazing vacations for them they have ever spent. And because these holidays were filled with mistakes and quest it was fun and joyful.

But Alex was thinking its still off today. As the clock was still ringing. Her mother heard of that he couldn't control herself, the clock was still ringing and there were no reactions with Alex, he was still sleeping intended to make loud noised.

Her mother didn't came yet but shouted to realize him his mistake.

"Alex" shouted her mother very loud but still it can't be heard to Alex.

Finally, her mother came in bedroom with a flushed angry face.

"Alex its 7:8 AM you also has to go school." She said.

At last these words pinned Alex's ears and he woke up, freely with no tension in his eyes.

"You have yo go school today! Remember?"

"OH yes! I forgot it sorry!" He said and went to his bag, packed it and thought of bathing.

After some times he came out of bathroom had breakfast and wore school clothes.

"7:27AM" the clock showed.

Alex was now free because still the three minutes were left. But he thought he will be late so he went without any gestures towards his parents.

He was running and running and runny and than he started his watch there was 7:45 AM written there. But the time was wrong.

And fasted himself and ran faster than before. But when he reached yo the bus stop he knew that his watch was ahead to the time.

He realized that how time is precious, which he never knew before. Maybe no one told him!

Alex started right and than left side to inform his mind that if Keven and Lakshay are coming or not. Lakshay and Keven goes on with the same bus in which Alex goes, it was a school bus and every student has a equal right to use it, not for personal use but for going school.

Alex started waiting for the bus and the two monkeys. Lakshay and Keven!

He looked the watch. "7:48 AM" it told, but quietly wrong.

Alex wants to know the real time, because his time was very much important and still not to be waste. His every minute was created by god to solve quest and mysteries.

Finally, they come by running equally, it was the same movement when two friends were racing from each other.

First Keven came ahead than Lakshay came ahead. When they came closer to Alex they started waving their hands. Like they've met Alex long time before.

"Do you know what's apocalypse?" Fluently asked Keven, with a questioning face.

"I've heard the word in social science, studying about the chapter world war 2. But actually I don't know what's the meaning." Replied Keven looking towards Lakshay.

Lakshay created a hilarious look towards Keven than Alex and said.

"What kind of destruction you are talking about?" He asked.

"I'm talking about my destruction. I'm totally devastated. Why you guys always are late? Aren't following any school rules. At least we would have talked about that cold word!" He said briefly.

"I didn't thought it!" said Keven.

"Me too!" said Lakshay copying and cheating Keven.

Before Alex can say anything the buss came by a boom entry. It horned very loud that pinned their ears.

They all sat in bus comfortably and started unusual talks about WWE. Except talking about the code word.

After half an hour...............

They reached school. They were all curious to met their friends after a very long gap.

When they entered the class the first to caressed and embrace them were Mysty, who was a friend and classmate of them.

He was cute with black eyes and with white face and long silky hairs.

The second one was Steve, who was also a classmate and friend of them. After and after the whole class met them and talked very nicely, which they never did before.

But they didn't make any actual comments. They just sat on their place with the boring science book and started reading it.

"The smallest thing is the world is what?"

Tell me! I will give you whatever you want! 
-Aryan Gupta