Chapter 5 (The dreams to be true)

It was looking like a myth or something but can't be said it is. The things happening to Alex were totally confusing, weren't they? In the evening, Alex and Lakshay went outside, for solving the mystery but another story came out, which was strange, with unknown solution.

They went out and were going to the children's park where this all thing happened and was happening...

The journey to the park was very much bigger and can't be said, an excursion, as the park was much far. Nearly a distance of 2 kilometers, perhaps, away and the major thing was that there was no air left in bicycle to cross any of the limits, so finally they decided to not use any of the automobiles for going, and to use a simple leg, which god has given them.

Visiting there Lakshay took no interest because all the things happened to him was looking as a lie. Also, there were no evidences seen from which anyone can say that Alex was true with his words.

"Yeah! Nothing can be seen from which it can be proved as evidence," said Lakshay describing his main point.

"You're true but we have to find anything so that anyone can help us," said Alex to satisfy Lakshay with his main point. Then, suddenly Lakshay pointed towards something very bright and twinkling object there far in the sky, that twinkled more than gold or silver it was shining more than its density and the flash was much, also it was with no incandescent but still shining in its radiance.

Lakshay gestured with his hand and thought in mind, "What's that?"

He went there by an expression of anger, and sadness on his face. When he saw that, he came closer somewhat. As it wasn't much far than Lakshay it wasn't identified. Lakshay was lifting that but something stopped him.

He saw behind him and then again concentrates on his work; he took that piece and showed attention to it, it, was a small part of a diver and with gold plating, it can be seen that it was much precious.

At sudden movement Lakshay saw Alex, who was reacting differently, he was talking to himself by surprising."OH! This can't happen, oh my goodness! It can't happen, how'd it be here? OH MY GOODNESS!" he repeated the same words many times, Lakshay was also surprised and it took around two minutes to take Lakshay in tension. He asked-

"What happened, please share me please,"

Alex was in same position gesturing through the piece of metal and repeating the same words and it took no time for Lakshay for crying; he started crying because he was scared by the activity of what Alex was doin'. He went to the nearest shop on the park and brought a bottle of water and served it to Alex delightly. After some times, Alex remained normal then after a minute, Lakshay again asked his question. This time now Alex replied-

"This is the piece of metal made with silver and with gold coating and I'm sure that it's the piece of the UFO, I've seen in my dream but how this can be real, how my dream can be true?"

IT CAN BE TRUE; EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD AIN'T ORGANISED BY US, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE HAPPENINGS.

After Alex ended Lakshay, started. "If this dream is getting true, why not the others dream will be true that you've faced, but the main thing's how this'd be real?" They both were terrified, of-course but also trapped in a big problem, which wasn't gonna solve soon so easily.

They gazed and started the piece of the UFO, which Alex saw in his dream, many and many times, they can't even think of making their eyes, far from that. Whenever they think any kind of idea for solving it, it always get failed after discussing with each other and now no more good chances were there to get rid of it. They weren't able to think. Their mind were jammed and closed, being blocked by some kind of waste.