Chapter 68 (The Earth 2050)

The whole earth was being destroyed by the aliens and other organisms were also an important part of this.

It was when the NASA was too much developed and they sent some seeds to the other planet for the support of life, and it came to be true.

Just because of that seeds the aliens started giving birth, first one came then second then the whole planet is filled with them.

The humans came here on earth more then 10000000 years and still now they're developing the world.

But when the aliens came in the planets, they started developing their planet that time only and now they are developed too much that they created their own vehicle for traveling in time and space.

After, they came on earth and when they knew about humans still trying to make their own lands more developed they app started attacking in it with the thought that the planet will be them.

They were the aliens from mars. Finally the world came to end and humans extinct and aliens were now in that position where we are.

Can the story be true? Yes of course it can. Humans are giving their full effort in finding the aliens but what if that aliens only will destroy you?

The world is too much smaller and anything could happen anytime, for the first time, last time, anywhere and anything.

They're are 2000000000000 Billion galaxies and we are only living in 1 galaxy (milky way) that is 19999999999999 of the other galaxies. There are nearly 100 crore more suns like we've got and many planets are some as closer as too the earth and sun is, generally their distance is same.

Still think you are alone? No of course not...!

Maybe like humans are there, aliens could be there! Like we are in our own mission they can be.

They also can might be finding us and we also are finding them. Is it many times that we find someone and that person also finds us, so that its too Mich hard for us both to find each other.

Like we have our own creations cars, bikes, bye-cycles, mobile phones, laptops, computer and etc.

Maybe, there creation could be too much more than us like the time machine, the flying car, the travelling bike, time travelling bye-cycles. Etc..

They can be more developed than us more and too much.

And it also can be happen that they are not too much developed than us that's why many years passed and many yeas are passing they are not able to find us.

Or it can be that we are too much back than them in technology or development thus, we are not able to reach to them.

"The key for all the mysteries in the world is only reach to the aliens"

-Aryan Gupta