Chapter 63 (Sequal?)

Once, they have started for it they can't end it. Whatever its going to do with them they have to do it and if not it can do anything with you.

Everything was going all wrong. The dream they watched was completely fictional; but when they knew that everything is going true and everything in future will be true.

But is the dream ahead much dangerous? More then this? What if they saw someone dying in their dream. Will it true. That was the only thing to be found.

"Please accept the phone" he said with himself.

The waiting remained waiting but after some minutes it became successful and the waiting was finally destructed.

To tell, first he gasped and then confidently he tried, roughly.

"Lakshay your leg ain't aching? Is blood dropping?" He first asked because of his anxiety he had having since for asking but can't reach him because he was not handling the phone.

He uplifted his eyebrow and by sluggish face he showed amazement.
"How do you know?" He asked.

He only tried roughly for answering but then, he said whatever was in his mind confidently.

"Shhhhhh!" He gasped to the utmost and said frequently; revolving around it. 

"Must not be said!" He said not to tell. But why?

"I knew its too hard to tell and too hard to listen; but why not to tell it to you?" Alex asked for replying.

For getting an answer, he waited but Lakshay had no more, better answer ready for answering.

"Should I tell, why not you've to tell me?" First he asked; when he heard 'yes' he started telling.

"Let me give five reasons for this—
» It shouldn't be connected with my wound.

»If something bad about me is inside the dream, so please, beware.

»If you tell me the dream, make sure I will be in hospital or where.

» If its hard to tell, please I may mention not to mention.

»If situation after telling will be bad. See what I will do with you.

» if someone hurts me in dream or reality. I will kill him.

So, now start!."  He said and stopped.

Alex was thinking, to tell him or not to tell him? Just preparing a mood of him and trying to think where to start and why to start.

For a movement he hesitated, poised and resumed.

"Iii saw a... I ssaaw a" he started uncomfortably. Then confidently.

"When I searched for that UFO piece I couldn't find it and as sure, I forgot about that and jumped on bed to sleep and when I slept, I saw a dream, which was to horrible. It was all dark all places and it was too cold, after sometimes the weather started changing. The weather became to much hotter. We were all wet with sweat. Then, as we moved foreword. We couldn't move our body at all. We were trying and trying and when we tried to much hardly, Lakshay got a big wound in his leg, the blood was dropping. When I moved for help. My dream break. And see this, when I woke up my head was paining and Lakshay got a wound." He expounded.

"Even me, my head's paining since 1 hour." Keven said.

"The main problem with this is is that, will there a sequel to this?" Said Alex trying to make them scared.

"The people in dream, you saw, you've watched them somewhere or they're the previous north of yours!"

-Aryan Gupta