Chapter 25 (The War Of The worlds)

It just came to an end, when they opened their eyes serenely and slowly. Still, in that circle only. But there was a change in the circle, or maybe a providential chance; to get outta there!

"What's that?" Asked Kevin, still lying inside the circle, going unenthusiastic.

"What's what?"

"Can't you see anything red just there?" He moved his first finger there and gestured.

"Yes! Is it a kinda button or what? Because it looks similar to as a big button! Let's go! Why are we sleeping?" At last Alex's eyes eyed it.

They also nudged Lakshay softly and told them about that red button or something, just 200metres in front of them. It was a little bit seen properly and was somewhat blur, because it was too far, but not that much of far.

They lift themselves and went there. "What's it?"

The thought was true, it was a button and was like it seemed to be a door open.

"Who'll open it?" Asked Alex, with an open mouth.

"You," both them, replied at same time. Alex knew, he didn't have to worry or anxiety. So he moved his hands slowly and fighting with others, in just easier tasks everyone can do.

The hand came closer and closer; he put out his middle finger and pressed that hardly. For a while movement; nothing happened, but as for waiting a second. A light came and silence felt everywhere, in the place.

Finally they found themselves, in a new planet! Probabily

It was similar to as an earth, nothing was changed, that green grass, but a bit longer, that sun rising upwords and a river flowing ahead of them. But there was somehow temperature different. It was nearly more than 40°+. They didn't bear anything hot like this before...

But Lakshay? He has eligibility to bear all this, as he was from India and the temperature of India, daily in summer is always more than 30°.

The mountains, huge mountains were there. And then suddenly, night happened, in just 5 minutes of time. How?

The light was coming from everywhere and it was too bright light, an ordinary night didn't have. Looking above, there was nothing like a moon! Why night happened so fast? And why there ain't any moon here? From where the lights are being coming.

"That's not the questions? The main is where are we?"

"In a new planet!" Shouted Alex with a smiley face, still laughing.

"What? The hell you're saying? I thought of it'll be worse to which I imagined! What is here, that earth didn't have? What we've to do now?" He asked many questions. Thinking and replying was hard but they replied easily. "Don't know?"

Suddenly as they moved their head towards opposite side, they observed something. Frightening!

It was opposite, just opposite to the where they were standing. The place there was horribly good. It was like to other planets, scientists has discovered. Craters and holes were there and it was all light there. Stars were shining up words in the sky.

"Where are we?" They shouted.

A man arrived soon as after 19 minutes the three fellows came here. They were not scared of him as he was a normal human, like!

The man was too smart and was in his 20s he had a cool hairstyle and he wore a bit different clothes. The clothes were looking, like they were of steel or what.The different clothes has got many colours, which were beautiful, filled with violet, green and yes the most liked red.