Chapter 37 (The investigation)

Salim was very much exited to investigate as this matter was very much big.

As Salim went to the park, he started investigating. But first by thinking.

The main thing was the sharpness of brain which was the inside Salim in a big manner.

Salim was prominent all through the school because of his fascination and picturesque because of sharpness he always learn things without emphasizing it properly. He always just watch it and learn.

This was the most beautiful thing he was famous in his school.

He remembered those words said by Lakshay mouth.

"The thing you are going to do is very much hard and difficult so you have to do it with your full interest in it weather you will be failed."

Learning those major points he started doing his work properly and by with his full interest.

And so he was investigating he first check out his bag that was slinging over his shoulders.

He put it in the ground and started looking something inside it.

Then he took out a magnifying glass to make his investigating very much fast as soon as possible.

He looked in the soil where the Aliens and UFOs landed.

But he doesn't get anything as proof as he was going to the other place something snatched his attention and that was the black spots where the big UFO landed and it was looking much differ from others. Because the spots were different and totally black.

Salim told his brain after he founded something helpful.

"How can it help me and friends of Alex to go forward this is not a proper solution I have to find something different. Or it can also be happen that because of the landing of UFO the spots are there."

After, he continued his investigation by looking to the the place where Alex and Lakshay were lying unconscious.

But same he doesn't find anything.

After looking to the shrubs and grasses he find that words said by Alex's mind that.

"The sound of the UFO was much louder and so it can be heard from 1KM"

But this was a common thing that if a UFOs sound is very much higher why the others near the park and the people near the park won't be able to find anything?.

Salim also thought of this matter.

Salim looked over the sky and the clouds. The climate was changing itself. The surrounding were much different. No voice can be heard from the park. Everything was just fine then he  moved his head up words and found a big machine coming from the sky. Yes it was that UFO only which Alex told to him.

Salim wasn't be able to guess what was that because he cannot believe in such things and he was watching the UFO for the first time.

The UFO landed just few centimetres ahead from Salim.

Salim was just being statute of liberty.
He was much afraid and scared and so that he was not believing until he was watching it by his own eyes.

After the UFO landed Salim get unconscious and felt to ground.

No one knows what happened to Salim and what situation he is having now.

"Don't think by your mind always think by your heart. Ideas will come automatically."

-Aryan Gupta